FIFTEEN

I just want to say a massive thank you to those who read/s my book, from Venom Love; Shania's Journey to Enervated. I don't usually do this but I do want to say a massive thank you to you all who's been voting and commenting from the very start. I see y'all and I appreciate y'all.

*

Chapter Fifteen.

"Can't you walk any faster man?" I heard Cameron mumble underneath his breath before me. I choosing to ignore him, I picked up my pace slightly. I wasn't in the rush to get not where, you need me to follow you to the corner shop, considering that they banned you for letting off fireworks in their shop almost two years ago. Never rush, a princess.

"Cameron!" Both of our heads snapped in the direction of the voice, stood across the road was a brown-skin girl waving at him, I laughed lightly as I heard Cameron mumble out a fuck sakes. The red headed girl threw her arms around Cameron's neck, pushing her body upon him, his arms wrapped around her tiny waist. Once, they pulled away from each other, I got a better look at her - she's a lot prettier than I thought a few seconds ago, matter of a fact this girl was almost the definition of perfect. The bunch of curly locks suited the complexion of her tawny skin tone, the red wasn't too bright as it was more burgundy than red but still suited her, a lot. She looked like she knew how to carry herself, she was covered, not wearing revealing clothing. Her makeup, was flawless - it wasn't too much nor was it too less. I noticed two holes in her cheeks whenever she spoke, dimples. This stranger, had to be one of the prettiest girls I've seen in my entire life of living. I stood there admiring, her as she conversate with Cameron who now couldn't stop smiling at her, this made me smile.

"How's Isaac?" At the mention of his name my heart fluttered lightly, my stomach started twirling in a slow motion.

"He's all good man. You should check on him sometimes, I'm sure he'll like that".

She cackled lightly. "Stop it. Isaac likes anything, we both know this".

"Hmm." He scratched the back of his head. "You were different though, a good different".

She rolled her eyes. Even her eye rolling made her look attractive. "Whatever you say Cam".

"I'm gonna cut now though ." They quickly embraced into a short little hug. "I'll catch you later Moniece".

"Bye Cameron, bye Cam's friend". Before, I had time to correct her she was already back across the road. I just stood there watching as she walked off to the bus stop.

"She's very pretty." I commented with my head hung low as I walked beside Cameron.

"Yeah, try telling Isaac that".

"What he don't think so? She's beautiful".

"He cheated on her several times, what makes things worse she was willing to stay with him, he cut everything off they had". I stayed quiet as I listened to him ramble on. "She's nice man, Isaac don't see what us man see though - he says she's too good looking. He's such a joke man".

"You seem interested in her a lot". I commented after a long pause.

"Just look at her. Lucky my boy got there first" He chuckled. "She makes you, feel insecure init?". He asked looking down at me.

I shrugged with my eyes still glued to the floor. "She's gorgeous".

"Yeah but obviously she isn't you".

I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Huh- what's that suppose to mean?".

"Isaac seems more interested in you than he ever was with her." I open my mouth, "I see the way he looks at you whenever you are around, the look he gives the girl he wants. I know I won't be able to stop him, I don't know why he's trying to mess with you and I don't want to know why but make sure he doesn't hurt you. Cause all honesty, I wouldn't know what to do".