Chapter 5

Amaya's Pov

Why the hell was he here. You ask who am I talking about..

Well it's Liam, Liam Black.

I take a seat opposite him as Mr Jack seats beside me.
I did get with my hands under the table not daring to make eye contact with him.

But I don't fell any intense gaze or even a gaze at all . J look up and see him singing a contract as Mr. Jack gets up and I follow suit.

They shake hands and we leave, once we are in the car I let out a breath I didnt even know I'd been holding.

We get back to the office and I go back to working and taking calls from clients. I so had to leave the office with Celine to scope out our clients house scale.

As I said i work for an interior design company . When I got back I was summoned by Mr. Jack again.

" yes sir" I say as I stand in his office for the second time today " you will be heading the interior design for Mr. Blacks Gala, and you will start on Monday next week as today is Friday " he says as I stare in shock.

" but there are other rmore experienced people why me" I ask confused and shocked.

" because Mr. Black specifically requested for you" he says as I put he pieces together.

That bloody man!. I nod as I leV ehis office , when I get to my cabin I pack up my purse .

" wait I'm not done yet " Celine says, she usually drops me off at home but I can't let her know anything so I have to take the bus to and fro.

"I'll be going by myself now ermm I dont want to stress you or waste your fuel" I say. " oh ok sure but be safe okay" she tells me as she hugs me.

I leave the office just in time to catch the bus. I enter the house and everywhere is dark as I hear weird noises coming from upstairs, I run to check it and it's coming from Liam's room.

There were moans and groans coming out of it. Shit was he fucking someone, how in the world.

He's such a fucked up playboy. Even if this is a forced deal marriage he should have some sense at least.

I run to my room and almost puked from what I heard earlier. So he goes fucking some random girl while I'm stuck in this hell hole .

What a Bastard!!

I have my bath and finish up some work with my headphones in, don't want to risk my ears being traumatized.

I finish of my work and sleep off.

Luckily it's Saturday today so I can sleep in I stretch out on the bed yawning.

I hold my stomach as I hear it rumble.

I run downstairs after having my bath and changing into a floral patterned dress.

When I get downstairs, I spot a red haired girl, she was in an oversized dresss shirt which got to he thigh exposing her long legs.

She looks up and suddenly turns mad " what the heck are you doing here" she asks as she comes to me.

" I should be asking you that" I say. Suddenly her legs start shaking as she almost falls if I didn't catch her.

"What's wrong" I ask a bit confused "oh it's nothing I'm still a little tired from Liam, he's so good at everything especially in bed " she giggles as she says the last part.

That was my breaking point!

I pull her hair and she pulls mine we get into a really ugly cat fight I'm about to win when Liam pushes me off her.