Chapter 17

Amaya's POV

The food arrives in about an hour, even though I don't exactly like porridge, I immediately devour it.

"Someone's hungry" Liam comments smirking and biting into his burger, my mouth waters at the sight.

"Want some" he asks bringing it close to my mouth. I nod my head vigourosly .

"Sike" he says as he takes it out of my reach, I feel my insides burn up in anger. No one messes with me and food.

I stand up from my bed and snatch his burger away, before he can react I take a huge bite and moan at the flavours of the burger.

"This is so good" I say taking another big bite. I half expect Liam to kick me or choke the burger out of me, but he just stares at me in silence. I see a small smile tugging at the ends of his lips.

Oh those lips so pink and thy look so damn soft. I'm totally lost in his lips until he snaps me back into reality.

"You like what you see" he says making me loook up to realize that he is nothing more than half an inch away from me.

I swallow my burger and we stare into each other's eyes. Like magnets we pull closer and closer.

His hand grips my waist making me feel something i shouldn't be feeling.

He tucks a stray strand of hair away from my face and keeps staring into my eyes.

Knowing that something else may happen I gently push his chest with my palms in attempt to create distance.

Once I create enough distance I clear my throat. "Uh.. Your burger was nice" I say going back to my bed.

He just kids in reply and goes back to using his phone. "I have to go get something I'll be right back " he says as he stands up to leave.

"Okay" I reply and he leaves the room. When he's gone I suddenly feel a tad bit lonely, I don't know why I want his presence though.

Maybe he's growing on me..... Yeah that why we're friends now it's normal to feel lonely when your friend isn't there right?

I get up as I feel the urge to use the bathroom, and luckily it's en suite so I just have to walk a few steps.

When I get back from the bathroom, Liam is seated on the bedside chair and he sighs massaging his head.

"Are you okay" I ask feeling a tad bit worried, "it's nothing. You should go to bed" he replies.

Feeling bad for him I walk over to him stand behind his chair and start to massage his the sides of his head.

"Does this help" u ask and I feel his muscles relax so I continue.

"Thank you I feel better now" he says making me stop the massage "you're welcome. After all that's what friends are for right" I say, he looks at me longingly and I stare back.

He quickly shifts his gaze away from mine when it gets a bit awkward.

I climb back unto my bed and sigh softly, I don't know when the sleep overtakes me as I close my eyes to see total darkness.

"Hey wake up" I open my eyes and turn my head to the direction of the sound and I see Liam beside me again, I suddenly feel this jumpy feeling in my stomach.

"Hi, is everything alright? " I ask sitting up "uh your dad is awake" he says.

"He is really can I go see him" u don't really ask cause I stand of from my bed and run to the door. "Wait.... We aren't allowed in yet" Liam states stopping me in my tracks.

"Oh" I say feeling sad and defeated. "Then when are we allowed in" I ask him slowly retreating back to my bed.

"In about 30 minutes worst case an hour, your mum is already on her way " he says looking into his phone again.

Before I get to my bed I quickly rush to his front and I snatch his phone away from him.

"You mister haven't even thought about entertaining me since I've been in this hospital. All I do is sleep wake up and wait for you to order my food. I'm so bored and my charger isn't here so my phones been dead for a day." I say towering him cause his siting and I'm standing right in front of him.

"Really" he says standing up to intimidate me. He's always saying really, is that so ,or oh reallly.

"Yes really, and since we're friends and all, and one duty of a friend is to entertain one another. "I state holding the phone behind my back.

" just give me my phone" he orders trying to get it from my back.

I move away and he follows I miss a step and fall on the bed and he falls with me too.

His body on top of mine. I feel the heat radiating off his body, my heart threatens to break out of my ribcage, our faces close. We've been getting into a lot of this situations recently.

His eyes dart from one eye to another then slowly go down to my lips, he gulps down and stares back at my eyes.

"See something you like, Black" I said cockily deciding it use his surname to add that effect if you get what I'm saying.

"Uhh-whatever" he says standing up and regaining his posture.

I decide to be a tease I mean I think I have an effect on him.

"Do I have an effect on you" I ask also standing up and walking towards him slowly, seductively and teasingly .

When our faces are inches apart cause I'm looking up at him duh, you thought we were the same height, hell nah he's like 4 or 3 inches taller than me.

Suddenly he grabs my hips on both sides tight and brings me impossibly closer so out chests touch. My breathing gets heavy again, he leans down and place sa light peck on the spot between my neck and collarbone, I gasp softly at the contact.

I feel his hot breath fan my ear " do I have an effect on you" he asks biting my earlobe softly and I let out a very small moan but I think he heard me.

I push him back a bit and drop my head down as I feel the heat rising up to my cheeks. Like a school girl handing over her badly down test I give him back his phone and run to the bathroom.

I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I hold the sink with both my hands and sigh, pouring some water onto my face to reduce the blush, I smile a bit as I remember what happened.

I should have never teased him like that, who knew he was such a tease.

'Uh how the hell would he have laid-- so many girls without being a tease as well ya idiot' oh right he was a play boy.

I leave the bathroom after a few minutes and my eyes land on Liam who is still using his phone. I roll my eyes and go back to my bed.

"If you aren't going to entertain me at least give me a charger" i ask facing him.

"Here" he says giving me his phone, confused I take it from him and look at the screen, my favorite movie was on business proposal.

Wait how did he even know I watched k-dramas

"Thank you " I say smiling sheepishly

I didn't even pay attention to the drama and just blushed from time to time.

Was I falling for Liam Black

-------------------------------------------------------