Chapter 13

Amaya's POV

I slowly get up and go to my room once I'm sure Liam is in his.

I walk to my bed and fall face flat taking a deep breath in as tears started to sting my eyes, no I tell myself I should really stop being a fountain.

I can't be crying at everything he says to me, I have to be stronger and tears won't solve anything.

With these few words I fall asleep, wakind up the next morning I realized that I hadnt changed the previous night , thank goodness I didn't wear makeup to the office yesterday.

I have my bath and change into a black sleeved dress and a pair of black and white air Jordan's, I grab my purse and leave for work in a cab.

Celine runs up to me as I enter our office. "Girl you wouldn't believe what happened during my date" she screams exictedly jumping up and down.

Oh I forgot she went on a date yesterday, I guess I was to engulfed in my own problems. " tell me" I say trying to match her enthusiasm.

" he said I was the most beautiful independent and funny girl he's met so far and that he'd like if we took it to the next level" she yells happily.

I'm hestitant in my reply " are you sure things aren't going to fast" I ask her dropping my bag on my desk chair.

" I'm sure, he's a really good guy and he wants to meet you" she coaxes trying to make me forget my doubt.

"Fine when is it anyways" I ask settling down to begin the days work.

"This weekend" she says with a huge smile on her face I nod my head in agreement and start working.

This guy must make her really happy because I haven't seen Celine this happy about a guy since high school and that was a decade ago.

I got a call from my boss saying he wanted me to handle another project at the Mannington again!.

He tells me to meet him at a nearby cafe for the details and that I had to meet the E.D, before we start.

I leave the office around two to go to the cafe. I enter and I spot my boss waving to me.

As I make my way towards them I see a man with blonde neck length hair, and wait a minute that face looks to familar. Maybe I'm just seeing things.

" Amaya this is Henry, Henry this is Amaya" my boss introduces. " long time no see Amaya " Henry says extending his arm for a shake.

My face immediately pales at his voice. Oh no I thought I'd never see him again,
I shake his hand and I'm about to pull away when he grips it tightly looking me in the eye, I see a glint of evil and hatered in his eyes.

I pull harder and almost lose my balance, we settle down and begin talking about the project. Throughout the meeting I try to avoid his gaze and I'm mostly looking down.

Fortunately the meeting ends in an hour. "Amaya why don't you escort Mr. Ender to his car I need to take this call" he says waving his phone in my face.

I reluctantly agree as I follow Henry to his car. I'm about to leave when he grab my wrist pulling me back.
"Mr. Ender what are you doing" I ask trying to get out of his hold.

"Amaya, have you forgetten me " he asks a stupid smirk playing on his lips. "I-i don't know what you're talking about " I manage to say .

"Really, let me remind you then" he says as his free hand grips my hip and pulls me close, way to close for comfort. My body becomes alarmed as I try to pull free from his hold.