Chapter 15

Amaya's POV

"You don't hate me anymore" I ask him my jaw dropping. "No no I don't, I've been thinking and I shouldn't have treated you the way I did"he says rubbing the back of his neck.

" oh you're going to have to do way more than alologize to me mister"I say turning my back to him as fold my hands.

"Look don't make this hard for me don't expect me to be all nice and whatever, I am just suggesting we live and exist peacefully together" he snaps and I send him a death glare.

"Fine I'll accept your offer to exist peacefully together" I air quote the last three words with my fingers. "Okay, deal" Liam says streching out his hand for a shake, "deal" I reply as I take his hand in mine.

His hands are way bigger than mine that I can't even see my hands anymore, his hands feel warm and cold at the same time, we hold hands for to long then he awkwardly pulls his hand away and he unlocks the door and let's me out of his office.

I see some guards escorting Henry out of the building as instructed by Liam. I felt good the way Liam defended me, I found it really cute.

I blush at what I said as I feel my cheeks with my palms.

I felt really grateful to Liam for what he did. He solved a huge problem for me and he doesn't even know how much it means to me.

I decided to repay him back by accepting his job offer, I mean how bad could it even be.

My boss conclueded that we had to leave early due to the commotion that was being sloved.

When we got to the office the news that I was married to Liam spread like wildfire all thanks to Kian.

The girls in my office glared at me as I walked to my office, I heard whispers but I blocked them out not needing any negative energy at the moment.

Celine jumps out of her sit as she spots me, "babes are you okay word got around about your marriage . How did that happen?"

"He admitted it, while he was defending me"I say taking my sit sighing. " defending you from what?"she asks, I breathe in and out before answering out.

"So Henry came back-", I am cut off by her shouting "the fuck Henry came back and you didn't say anything, did he touch you? " she asks suddenly inspecting my body.

"Yeah but I told you he defended me"I argue

" you're so ignorant did you even think what could've happened if he didn't save you......... Why can't you stay away from danger, people always have to save you... It wont always be like that Amaya!"Celine almost screams out, she takes a deep breath and goes back to her seat taking her head in her palms.

My phone starts ringing and I scramble about in my bag to find it, when I find it I check the call ID to see it's mom. Yay I missed her.

" hey mum"I say cheerily, "darling something's wrong with your father, he's not feeling too good right now. We need you to come over to the hospital right now" mum says in the receiver.

"I'll be right there" I panicked as I hang up and get my stuff I quickly tell Celine I'm going to the hospital , she comes with me and gives me a ride in her car.

Those 20 minutes were so fricking long, we finally get to the hospital, I jump out of the car and run into the hospital.

I rush to the reception desk and ask for my father they told me his in the ER. My mind suddenly goes blank and I breathe in and out heavily, Celine pats my back but I run to the ER lobby where I'm faced with mum crying her heart out.

"Mum what the hell happened"I ask rushing to her side with Celine at my heels. "Your dad had a heart attack and he needs some blood, but I'm not a match so I called you here. They said if he didn't get it in 14 hours that he'd die" she sobs as I rub her back tears of my own forming in my eyes.

"It'll be okay, I'm sure I'm a match..... Doctor" I shout a woman dressed in a doctors uniform wearing a mask and holding a clipboard and a pen comes forward.

"How may I help you miss" she asks "I'll transfer blood I'm his daughter" I say "okay... But first we have to do some tests" she tells me taking down something on the clipboard.

"Fuck..... " I mutter under my breath, hospitals and their tests. "Just be fast" I shout at her.... She looks startled but regained compusure as she tells me to follow her to the lab.

They take a blood type,infection test and then a DNA test as well.

3 hours later the doctor comes back to us in the waiting room "mam you're good to go except the fast that the DNA test is a 0% match, are you adopted? " she asks me.

I just stare at her confused "what do you mean its a 0% match, my father is the one in there did you do it with the right person.

" as you said you're father is in there and currently he's the only one..... Look we can sort out the problem of the DNA later right now the blood transfusion is urgently needed.

A nurse comes into the lobby and hands me a patient uniform, I put it on in the bathroom with thoughts of the DNA test in my am I actually adopted.

I leave the restroom and a nurse takes me into the ER on a strecher when we get there I spot my dad connected to alot of machines.

I really needed to save him I couldn't see him like this I loved him way to much, the nurse injects me with a sedative and everything goes black.

Amaya was a 0% match with her dad.
Isn't that weird? 🤨🤨

Well, sorry for the something sort of a cliff hanger. 😶🙃

Hope you enjoyed this chapter it may have not been as long as the previous ones but I had to stop here for now.

If you really enjoyed it leave a vote comment and shareee.!! 🙂

Weirdly yours
Cq🥰