Chapter 7

Hey second update there might just be a third hehe😁.
Don't forget to enjoy reading vote comment and share.

Not edited sorry.

Cq

Amaya's Pov

When I get back from work I wait for Liam to come back home so I can confront about the rumors.

I know he's been sleeping with her but can't he do it in secret why does the whole world have to know.

What kind of a jerk is this.

I fall asleep on the couch waiting for him but he doesn't come back .

I wake up and drag myself up to my room collapsing on my bed I didnt even change.

I've been stressed out lately cuz of the gala planing it's going to be a great even to also have to find something to wear it's already Wednesday the gala is in three days .

I'll probably go shopping with Celine tomorrow.

I wake up to the bright sun hitting my face I get up and pull my curtains .

I really did not feel like work today, but I have to make money so I can send it to my parents.

Liam doesn't even give me money cuz he knows I have a job  , and I will never have to ask him for money .

He's such a conceited jerk.

'Why are we thinking about Liam first thing in the morning have you had your bath yet' you're saying something sensible for the first time good job conzy

'What ever'

I get up have my bath and change into a blue satin top white dress pants, a pair of black boots and black purse and a white blazer which I hung on my shoulders as a fashion statement.

I get to work a bit late cuz of the traffic. My team and j will to go to the event center where the gala is being held to add some things and supervise the decorations.

We get back like 2 hours after lunch break and j go to my cabin feeling exhausted.

Celine is so engrossed with her work that she didn't even notice that I walked In.

" Celine let's go shopping after work if you're free that is" I ask her , she turns her head to me and give me a wide smile.

" I thought you'd never ask" she sus leaving her work and running over to me with a mischievous grin " do you have a date" she asks sitting on my desk.

" no and get off my desk" I say trying to swat her away
" then what's the occasion " she asks confused.

" I have attend the gala duh" I say in a matter of fact tone.

" oh that's right"  she says finally going back to her desk. We continue working and we check out.

We decide to go to Deiorè (A/N: fake store I made the name up hahaha 😂)

We step into the chilled store which was painted white it had this sweet smell, and was filed with a lot of women's clothing and some male ones to.

We go the fancy dress sections nd pick put 5 dresses, correction Celine picks out 5 dresses for me to try on.

I go to the changing room and try on the pick short dress which had some sort of an open black and a little flare at the bottom.

Celine gave me a disgusted look when I came out with the dress. " naur you are not wearing that" Celine says

" naur what the heck what's with the accent , sounds funny" I say laughing.

I am down to the last dress which is a black fitted dress that hangs on nicely to my curves accentuating them.

It's long with a thigh high slit and an open back covered with sliver chains needless to say I liked hot in that dress.

As I came out I hear Celine whistle " you look so sexy and hot, my bestie is the most beautiful baby gurl in the planet ... Asides from me though" she says admiring my outfit.

She calls the helper to pack it up." Thank you so much I'll be fine from here I'll just take the bus " I tell her.

" no you can't it's so late and I could just drop you off at home or do you want to stay at my house" she asks seriously.

" no actually I'm fine just go home okay love you bye" I say running in the direction of the nearest bus stop.

It was pretty late truly but I couldn't let Celine find it out.

As j got close to the bus stop a man came out of a dark alley, and called me.

" hey pretty lady, how you doing do you need some help with that" he says gesturing to my bag from the way he talked I could tell he was drunk.

" no thank you " I say trying to walk faster, " hold on where you going " he says running after me.

Warning: mild abuse scene read at your own discretion

" just leave me alone" I say as he grabs my waist and pulls me towards his body,  I try to get muslef of but he's to strong.

He starts kissing my neck and I feel disgusted " stop" I shout trying to push him away by this time my bags had already fallen  to the floor.

He starts touching me and kissing my neck harder I start to cry feeling helpless. Then I did the only thing that way best.

I kicked him in the place where the sun don't shine. I pick up my bags and run luckily I'm able to catch the bus before it leaves.

I get home and I'm startled when I see Liam waiting for me.

" Why are you out so late" he asks, I look down in annoyance and start to walk past him towards the stairs, he suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me to him.

He tilts my neck to one side and stares at it and suddenly he becomes angry.

" why the hell do you have a hickey on your neck " he asks holding my chin tightly. " please stop" I ask hm to tired and traumatized to be talking or answering his questions.

" what do you mean are you stepping around with other men now, is that why you came home late. I should've have known you're just a pathetic slut " .

___________________________________

Don't forget to vote share and comment

Lol
Cq