Bridlewood Fountain of youth mystery

In the magical land of Equestria, The Mane 6 (Sunny Starscout, Izzy Moonbow, Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Pipp Petals, Zipp Storm, and Misty Brightdawn), and Sparky Sparkeroni are drying themselves up with towels after a day at the beach.

"Wow, that was the greatest beach day ever!" Said Zipp Storm

"Yeah, do you like it, Sparky?" Asked Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

Sparky Sparkeroni nodded happily.

"(Squee) This is (singing) awesome!" Pipp Petals sang.

"You know what's gonna be really awesome?" Asked Izzy Moonbow.

"What's that, Izzy?" Asked Sunny Starscout.

They went to Bridlewood.

"A tour around the Bridlewood forest!" Shouted Izzy Moonbow.

"Yep, it is gorgeous around Bridlewood." Said Misty Brightdawn.

"It sure is, Misty." Said Sunny Starscout.

As they tour the forest of Bridlewood, Zipp Storm noticed something out of order. She saw a closed sign. She took off the chain and went deeper into the woods. And she found something unusual/unexpected/strange/weird. It was water fountain.

"Hmm, I've never seen a fountain in Bridlewood before." Zipp Storm said to herself. She found a message on the fountain and she was awestruck.

"Has anypony seen Zipp?" Asked Sunny Starscout.

They shook their heads and said no.

"Hey, guys! Over here! I found something!" Zipp Storm called.

Sunny Starscout, Izzy Moonbow, Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Sparky Sparkeroni, Pipp Petals, and Misty Brightdawn ran up to Zipp Storm and they saw a fountain.

"Uh, Zipp, that's a fountain." Said Sunny Starscout.

"I know, Sunny, but that's not just any fountain, there's some writing you might want to see. Go ahead, guys. Read it." Said Zipp Storm.