Opaline's tree escape/The search for the Mane 6/4th Bedtime

Meanwhile...

At noon, Opaline escapes from her tree imprisonment.

"(Gasps) Air! Finally!" Opaline Arcana said. She learned her lesson from her old days.

"I have to go find the Mane 6 and set things right." She said to herself. She flew off from her old castle which got destroyed.

At sunset, Grandma Figgy, Comet, Sprout Cloverleaf, his mom, Alphabittle, Toots, Sweets, the Pippsqueaks, Posey Bloom, Queen Haven, Jazz Hooves, Rocky Riff, The dragons, and Spike were searching for the Mane 6 in the forest.

"Guys, we looked everywhere!" Said Alphabittle.

"We'll meet back at Canterlove Studios, right, Mom?" Asked Sprout.

"Yeah, we will, son." Said Phyllis.

They went back to Canterlove studios for a town meeting. Opaline went to Canterlove Studios too.

That night, The Mane 2, The Baby Mane 4, and Sparky Sparkeroni had so much fun inside the Crystal Brighthouse.

"I hate to say this, Zipp, but, being a baby is not so bad." Said Baby Pipp Petals.

"Yep." Said Zipp Storm.

The babies (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Sparky Sparkeroni, and Baby Pipp Petals) rubbed their eyes, stretched, and yawned, indicating that they're ready for bed.

"You guys ready for a bath, and for bed?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

"Yeah. (Yawns)" Said Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Sparky Sparkeroni, and Baby Pipp Petals, as they yawned again.

Misty Brightdawn and Zipp Storm carried them to the bathroom and gave them a bath so they can be clean again tomorrow. Then, they brought them to their room so they can be ready to sleep.

Zipp Storm played Brahms' Lullaby on her radio.

Misty Brightdawn remembered Pipp Petals' lullaby and sang.

Misty Brightdawn (sings):
Hush now, my baby
Be still, love, don't cry
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream

Sleep and remember
my last lullaby
So I'll be with you, when you dream

Zipp Storm gave them a good night kiss and tucked them in their bed so they can sleep.

"Good night, my little ponies. We'll see you in the morning." Zipp Storm and Misty Brightdawn said, softly.

"Good night." They said, tiredly.

They closed the door, quietly so they won't wake the babies.

"Good night, Sunny." Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Sparky Sparkeroni, and Baby Pipp Petals said, tiredly.

"Good night, guys (Good night, Izzy. Good night, Sheriff Hitch, Good night, Sparky. Good night, Pipp.)." Said Baby Sunny Starscout, sleepily.

They went to sleep and Baby Izzy Moonbow, and Baby Pipp Petals sucked their hooves while sleeping.

They listened to sleep music while they're sleeping.

In the other room, Zipp Storm and Misty Brightdawn had a little night talk.

"Well, Misty. We're all that's left." Said Zipp Storm.

"Yep, I guess it's just you and me now." Said Misty Brightdawn.

They went to bed and fallen asleep.