Baby Mane 5 and Sparky's playtime/5th bedtime

This makes the Mane 2 into the Mane 1 because Misty Brightdawn is the only one left

"You ready to wear a diaper, too, Zipp?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

"Yeah." Said Baby Zipp Storm.

Misty Brightdawn carried her up to her room and found an extra diaper for Baby Zipp Storm and she placed her detective gear in her drawer.

"Awesome! So, this is what we look like in the Night Market." Said Baby Zipp Storm.

They remembered what happened at the night market.

"You guys ready to watch Baby Neptune and Baby Shakespeare?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

"Yeah!" Cheered the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

Misty Brightdawn played Baby Neptune: Discovering Water, and Baby Shakespeare: World of Poetry.

The Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni laughed and clapped their hooves/hands because they love Baby Einstein.

That night, The Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), Sparky Sparkeroni, and Misty Brightdawn laughed because they had a great time and had so much fun. Then, they're having dinner.

The Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni rubbed their eyes, stretched, and yawned indicating that they're ready for bed.

"You guys ready to take a bath and get ready for bed?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

"Yeah, (Yawns)" Yawned the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

Misty Brightdawn carried them to the bathroom and gave them a bath so they can be clean again tomorrow and then she dried them up after their bath. And then, she carried them to their room.

Misty Brightdawn played Canon in D, and Brahms' Lullaby for the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

Misty Brightdawn sang a lullaby for the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

Misty Brightdawn (sings):

Hush now, my babies
Be still, love, don't cry
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream

Sleep and remember my last lullaby
So I'll be with you, when you dream

Misty gave the Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm) and Sparky Sparkeroni a good night kiss and tucked them in.

"Good night, my little ponies. I'll see you in the morning tomorrow and I'll join you as a baby." Misty Brightdawn said, softly.

"Good night, Misty. (Yawns)" Said the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni, sleepily.

"Good night, Sunny." Said the Baby Mane 4 (Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni, tiredly.

"Good night, everypony (Good night, Izzy. Good night, Sheriff Hitch. Good night, Sparky. Good night, Pipp. Good night, Zipp.)" Said Baby Sunny Starscout, sleepily.

They went to sleep and listened to sleep music.