4th morning/5th victim: Zipp Storm

The rooster crowed in the next morning when the sun is rising. The Baby Mane 4, and Sparky started to wake up. They rubbed their eyes, stretched, and yawned.

"Good morning, Sunny." Said the Baby Mane 4 (Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch, and Baby Pipp Petals), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

"Good morning, guys (Good morning, Izzy. Good morning, Sheriff Hitch. Good morning, Sparky. Good morning, Pipp.)." Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

They hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" They said.

Zipp Storm and Misty Brightdawn opened the door.

"Good morning, my little ponies." Said Zipp Storm.

"Good morning, you two." Said the Baby Mane 4, and Sparky.

They brought the Baby Mane 4 downstairs to the kitchen and they're ready to have breakfast.

They're having pancakes and Zipp Storm is feeling thirsty.

"I'll go get a glass of water." Said Zipp Storm as she walked to the fridge and she found the water.

"Well, bottoms up." Said Zipp Storm as she drank the fountain of youth (which she accidentally found in the fridge) much Misty's shock and horror, but to the Baby Mane 4 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, and Baby Pipp Petals) and Sparky's delight.

"(Screams) Zipp!!! NO!!!!!" Misty Brightdawn screamed.

But it's too late. She finished drinking and then she burped.

The Baby Mane 4 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, and Baby Pipp Petals), and Sparky Sparkeroni are happy.

"Zipp!!! You were only supposed to drink a teaspoon!" Misty Brightdawn shrieked.

She got confused. "What, Misty? I'm fine." Said Zipp Storm. Suddenly, she started to get stomach cramps because her stomach growled.

"Uh, Zipp? Are you all right?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

Zipp didn't answer. She starts to get younger, too.

(Skip to 0:54 and stop at 1:04)

She starts shrinking and gets smaller.

She became a baby too.

"Uh, Zipp? Are you okay?" Asked Misty Brightdawn, as she picked her up.

She starts cooing and saw Misty Brightdawn.

"(High-pitched voice) I think so, I— Huh? Misty? How did you get so big?" Asked Baby Zipp Storm. She covered her mouth too and realized how small her hooves were.

"Yay! Zipp's a baby again!" Cheered the Baby Mane 4 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, and Baby Pipp Petals), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

Baby Zipp Storm flew up to the bathroom and realized that she's a baby too.

She noticed her detective gear was too big for her to carry.

"Whoops." Said Baby Zipp Storm.