5th morning/6th and final victim: Misty Brightdawn

The rooster crows in the morning when the sun rises.

The Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni woke up, rubbed their eyes, stretched, and yawned.

"Good morning, everypony (Good morning, Izzy. Good morning, Sheriff Hitch. Good morning, Sparky. Good morning, Pipp. Good morning, Zipp) ." Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Good morning, Sunny." Said the Baby Mane 4 (Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

They hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." Said the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

Misty Brightdawn opened the door. "Good morning, my little ponies." Said Misty Brightdawn, happily.

"Good morning, Misty." Said the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

"You ready to have some breakfast downstairs?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

"Yeah!" Said the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

She carried them all downstairs to the kitchen.

They're eating breakfast.

"So, is it ok if I can join you guys so I can turn into a baby?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

"Sure, why not?" Said Baby Pipp Petals.

Misty Brightdawn found the fountain of youth drink. "Well, here goes." She drank the fountain of youth.

She started to feel the effects. "Here we go." She said woozily, and her stomach growled. She starts to get younger, too.

(Skip at 0:54 and stop at 1:04)

She starts shrinking and her friendship bracelet falls out of her left hoof which became too big and onto the floor.

She was turned into a baby, too.

"Misty, did it work?" Asked Baby Izzy Moonbow.

Baby Misty Brightdawn starts cooing and she turned around and looked at the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni.

"(High-pitched voice) I think so." Said Baby Misty Brightdawn, as she covered her mouth and realized that her voice is high. She went to the bathroom and saw herself in the mirror.

"It worked!" Cheered Baby Misty Brightdawn.

The Mane 6 are now the Baby Mane 6.