Zipp Storm's's mystery/1st victim: Sunny Starscout

Zipp Storm did some research of the fountain of youth, after they got inside.

"Hmm, oh, of course, so that's what happened to us." Said Zipp Storm.

They went to the living room.

"Anything, Detective?" Asked Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"Not a clue." Zipp Storm replied.

"So, Izzy, Pipp, Zipp, Misty, did you drink the fountain of youth?" Asked Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"No. Not normally." They replied.

"Um, ok. Because I didn't drink it, either." Said Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"Yeah. We have to be very careful with the fountain of youth. If we drink it, we'll turn into babies." Warned Zipp Storm.

Sunny Starscout was feeling thirsty, and she's about to get some water to drink.

"Phew, I'm feeling thirsty. I'm gonna go get a glass of water." Said Sunny Starscout.

She went to the fridge and drank some water but what she didn't know is that she drank the fountain of youth.

"(Gasps) SUNNY! NO!!!" Zipp Storm screamed.

But it was too late. She finished her drink. And then, she burped.

The Mane 5 (Izzy Moonbow, Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Pipp Petals, Zipp Storm, and Misty Brightdawn), and Sparky Sparkeroni were shocked and in fright of what's gonna happen.

"What's wrong?" Asked Sunny Starscout.

"(Screams) Sunny, you drank the fountain of youth!" Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer shrieked.

"What do you mean, guys? I'm fine." Said Sunny Starscout, as she placed down a glass cup on the table.

Sunny Starscout started to feel queasy/sick, and her stomach starts growling.

"Oh, guys. I don't feel so good." Moaned Sunny Starscout.

"Uh, Sunny? Are you all right?" Asked Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

She didn't answer, and she starts to go through the changes.

"Uh-oh." Said Izzy Moonbow, Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Sparky Sparkeroni, Pipp Petals, Zipp Storm, and Misty Brightdawn with worry.

(Skip to 0:54 and stop at 1:04)

She starts shrinking. Her bag is getting bigger and heavier which fell off and onto the floor. She gets younger while her friends watch her in shock by their very eyes.

She's now a baby

She's now a baby.

"(Gasps) Sunny? Are you okay?" Asked Zipp Storm.

She starts cooing. Her voice became very high pitched. She raised her little hooves, and Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer picked her up with his hooves and cradled her.

"(High-pitched voice) Yeah, I'm fine. Izzy? Hitch? Sparky? Pipp? Zipp? Misty? How did you guys get so big?" Baby Sunny Starscout asked. She covered her mouth in shock and realized her voice is high. She noticed her bag is too big.

"Aww. How did my bag get so big?" Asked Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Uh, Sunny, you might want to see for yourself in the mirror." Said Zipp Storm.

Baby Sunny Starscout ran up to her room and saw herself as a baby in the mirror.

"Oops." Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

"But, why would a best friend like you would happen?!" Screamed Pipp Petals.

"It's ok, Pipp. I must have drank some water and it made you guys into a bunch of horrible giants." Explained Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Uh, no, I don't think so, Sunny. That's not a refreshment water you just drank, that's the fountain of youth and it has turned you into a little baby." Corrected Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"Oh. Oopsie." Said Baby Sunny Starscout.