2nd morning/3rd victim: Hitch Trailblazer

The rooster crowed at the sunrise and Baby Sunny Starscout and Baby Izzy Moonbow started to wake up, rubbed their eyes, stretched, and yawned.

"(Yawns) Good morning, Sunny." Said Baby Izzy Moonbow.

"(Yawns) Good morning, Izzy." Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

They heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Said Baby Sunny Starscout, and Baby Izzy Moonbow.

The door opens and The Mane 4, and Sparky came in.

"Good morning, Sunny and Izzy." Said Zipp Storm.

"Sunny, Izzy, are you two ready to watch more Baby Einstein?" Asked Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"We sure can, Hitch!" Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

They went downstairs with Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer carrying Baby Sunny Starscout, and Pipp Petals carrying Baby Izzy Moonbow.

She got more Baby Einstein DVDs that Baby Sunny Starscout and Baby Izzy Moonbow can watch.

Baby Sunny Starscout watched Language Nursery, Baby Newton: Discovering Shapes, Baby da Vinci: From Head to Toe, On the Go: Riding, Sailing, and Soaring, Baby Wordsworth: First Words Around the House, Baby's Favorite Places: First Words Around the Town, and My First Signs: See and Sign with Baby.

Baby Sunny Starscout laughed and clapped her hooves because she loved Baby Einstein.

Baby Izzy Moonbow re-watched Baby Monet.

Baby Izzy Moonbow was amazed and laughed and clapped her hooves because she loved Baby Einstein too.

The Mane 4 (Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Pipp Petals, Zipp Storm, and Misty Brightdawn), Sparky Sparkeroni, Baby Sunny Starscout, and Baby Izzy Moonbow are sitting in a couch. What was missing is Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"Uh, guys? Where's Hitch?" Asked Zipp Storm.

"He might be in the kitchen." Replied Misty Brightdawn.

Zipp went to the kitchen. "Hey, Sheriff, you're missing the whole show." Said Zipp Storm. She gasped at what she saw.

Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer was drinking some water but he accidentally drank the fountain of youth too. Then, he burped. Sparky Sparkeroni, Pipp Petals, Zipp Storm, and Misty Brightdawn were shocked while Baby Sunny Starscout, and Baby Izzy Moonbow were excited about what's going to happen next.

"What, girls? I'm fine." Said Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer. But, he started to feel the effects. "Uh-oh." He said.

"Uh, Sheriff Hitch? Are you all right?" Asked Zipp Storm.

But, he didn't answer. He starts to get younger, too.

(Skip at 0:54 and stop at 1:04)

He starts shrinking and his sheriff bag is getting too big for him which fell on the floor.

He's now a baby, too.

"(Gasps) Hitch, are you all right?" Asked Zipp Storm, after she picked him up with her hooves.

He starts cooing, and laughed because he saw Sparky Sparkeroni who is the same size as him.

"(High-pitched voice) Yeah, I'm okay. Wow, guys! How did you guys get so big?" Asked Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer as he realized his voice was high. "What the? How did my voice get so high?" He went to the bathroom and he realized that he turned into a baby.

"Oops." Said Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.