Baby Mane 6, and Sparky's playtime/Opaline and the others arrival/6th bedtime

"Can I wear a diaper, too?" Asked Baby Misty Brightdawn

Sparky Sparkeroni nodded happily.

"Thanks!" Said Baby Misty Brightdawn.

Baby Misty Brightdawn ran upstairs to her room and she placed her friendship bracelet in her drawer, and she found a diaper and she strapped it around her waist herself.

Then, she walked back to the others downstairs and the Baby Mane 5 (Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, Baby Pipp Petals, and Baby Zipp Storm), and Sparky Sparkeroni cheered for Baby Misty Brightdawn putting on her diaper by herself.

"Is everypony ready to re-watch My First Signs?" Asked Baby Misty Brightdawn.

"Yeah! My Dada used to let me watch Baby Einstein when I was a baby." Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

They turned on the TV and played My First Signs and they learned ASL (American Sign Language).

They hear the front door opening. The others (Sprout Cloverleaf, Phyllis Cloverleaf, Dahlia, Posey Bloom, Windy, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, The Pippsqueaks, Grandma Figgy, Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, Alphabittle Blossomforth, Elderflower, Onyx, Dapple, Electric Blue, the Dreamlands, Ruby Jubilee, Toots, Sweets, The dragons, Spike, and Comet) came in and saw them as babies and they gasped in shock.

"Oh, no! Not again!" Alphabittle Blossomforth groaned as he facehoofed.

"Wait a minute. You saw that, too?" Asked Queen Haven.

"Yeah, it happened at the night market in Episode 63." Alphabittle Blossomforth explained.

They noticed they got the Baby Einstein collection.

"Is that the Baby Einstein DVD collection?" Asked Queen Haven.

"Yeah. We bought them so we can watch them now that we're babies, Mama." Said Baby Pipp Petals.