Zipp Storm's research/Baby Sunny Starscout's playtime/1st Bedtime

It makes the Mane 6 into the Mane 5.

"How did this happen to me?" Asked Baby Sunny Starscout

Zipp Storm started to think just like Jimmy Neutron.

"Come on, Zipp. Think. Think! Think!"

The camera goes into her ear and then her brain and she got all 3 clues together: The fountain, the drink, and Baby Sunny Starscout. And then, a lightbulb appears over her head.

"Brain blast!" Said Zipp Storm.

"What is it, Zipp?" Asked Pipp Petals.

"I figured it out, Pipp! Come on, everypony! To the secret lab!" Said Zipp Storm. Everypony went to the secret lab including Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Here it is!" Said Zipp Storm.

"What'd you find, Zipp?" Asked Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"According to my knowledge, and the glitter and water, the fountain of youth is what caused Sunny Starscout to turn into a little baby." Said Zipp Storm.

"Oh, so that's what happened to me!" Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Is there a cure?" Asked Izzy Moonbow.

"Not normally, no." Said Zipp Storm.

"And do the effects wear off?" Asked Pipp Petals.

"Uh, so far, no. No, they don't." Said Zipp Storm.

"So, does that mean that I'm gonna be stuck as a baby forever?" Asked Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Uh, very probably. So, uh, yeah." Zipp Storm replied.

"So, uh, what do we do now?" Asked Baby Sunny Starscout.

"Hmm... Let's see. (Gasps) I know! Let's play some games, Sunny." Said Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"Yeah. (Cooing/Baby voice and singing) You're gonna like your favorite games, my wittle baby Sunny Starscout." Cooed Pipp Petals.

They went up to the living room. They played Hide and seek, and "Where's the Baby?".

Baby Sunny Starscout started laughing because she found those games funny.

"So, Sunny, are you ready to wear a diaper?" Asked Izzy Moonbow.

"Sure, Izzy, why not?" Replied Baby Sunny Starscout.

Izzy Moonbow carried her upstairs to her room and she found some baby diapers for Sunny and Izzy taped a diaper around Baby Sunny Starscout's waist so Baby Sunny Starscout won't make a mess, and Baby Sunny Starscout gave Izzy Moonbow, her bag and she placed it in her drawer.