✮彡𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧ミ✮

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Hello my lovely readers (if any of you are even active anymore) I've missed writing and I've missed my Wattpad family more and more these days. So, I felt that now that I have more free time it would be fun to pick back up on my old hobby.

In doing so I've decided the first book I wanted to publish was an all new rewritten and revised version of my most popular book from my old account, Baby Girl! I loved writing this story years ago however upon rereading the book it was clear to me that I was way in over my head.

The plot was everywhere and an end was no where in site for the book. The idea of two separate AU's being written into one book was a fun one but much too difficult to keep up with as well as the romantic aspects between all eight characters. So in Soul Tied things will be similar to Baby girl however they will be dialed back and much more focused on an actual story line as opposed to ships and fan serving fluff.

I hope you all still enjoy the story anyhow as it will essentially be an entirely new book with the same premise as Baby Girl now that I have grown as a writer and a person.

Please stay tuned for the first chapters!

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘹𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 ❤︎︎༄

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩