★𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝗼★

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Metro Mocha had always been known as the cozy little establishment on eighth street just between a family owned shoe store and the tiny bakery famous for it's French styled goods. The cafe was opened back in the early 90's and since then remained one of the locals favorite hang out spots.

The cafe's interior consisted of two large bay windows lining the off white walls which were littered with literature references, vintage band posters, as well as a bulletin board filled with flyers and adds, and even a few designated spots that held framed art work rented out by artists who lived in the area. It was a good way to get artwork seen by the public. This was something Dahee tended to take advantage of as she was an artist herself.

You could almost always find one of the girls' pieces hung amongst the rest of the art on the walls. She picked up the hobby years ago when she was given some supplies on her birthday and found that she particularly enjoyed the media of paint.

All of the cafe furniture was made of dark oak and littered with potted plants and floral printed cloth which complemented the wall hangings nicely. The only flaw in the entire cafe was the stained wooden floors which were known to creek beneath the feet of those unaware of which boards to avoid (but by now this excluded most of the regulars).

Overall, Metro Mocha was known to exude an upmost comforting aura onto any and everyone lucky enough to stumble upon its humble interior.

Lucky for her, today that included Dahee.

For the first time in forever Dahee felt she could breathe. Being at work was a good escape from her situation at home. Instead of being trapped in her own head all day long she was able to busy herself with a hundred different minuscule tasks and jobs around the cafe all whilst listening to her favorite music through her earbuds.

She didn't have to think about Soobin or Lina or the idea that they were probably together right now. No, all Dahee had time for was bussing her tables, sweeping the hardwood, and making coffee.

She only wished it could be a bit busier.

The cafe was quiet this afternoon staffed with only one other barista aside from Dahee and housing just a few customers at a time. The entire establishment reeked of rustic wood and expresso. It was a quiet day, over the only sounds aside from the soft melody escaping the antique radio behind the bar was the clacking of keys on a customers computer and the gentle steps Dahee was taking to make her way through the cafe.

Stopping to pick up a few mugs left behind at a booth in front of one of the windows, Dahee glanced out of the glass to admire the view of the city around her.