★𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞★

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

"This round of drinks are ready," Dahee hums, setting the black coffee and iced latte atop the counter just in time for her coworker Yeorin to slap another order of coffees down beside them.

"These next. Thanks so muchhh~" She coos, scooping up the coffees Dahee had just finished and hurrying across the cafe to serve them to the customers.

At this Dahee's brows furrow in confusion. Her fellow barista was acting strange. Normally, the girl much preferred her position behind the counter to customer service.

Curiosity perked, Dahee's eyes follow the girl's movement whilst sliding the paper with the second order off of the counter and between her fingers.

Yeorin practically floats to the booth of handsome boys seated near the window. She greets them all with a smile that Dahee had never seen before : a particularly toothy grin that was friendly than her typical grimace.

As Dahee's gaze faltered from the girl she began to giggle to herself, knowing good and well why Yeorin was putting on such a showy exterior. The group of young men were all quite dashing. Tall, well built, and all nicely dressed.

Dahee prepared to take a moment to examine each man's face, however, before she could she realized something.

She was being stared at.

Eyes widening in surprise Dahee's gaze pulls towards the silhouettes of two men at the booth who were staring dead at her whilst absentmindedly taking cups of coffee from Yeorin's hands.

Their eyes bore into Dahee. It was almost as if they were looking through her. She swallowed hard staring back for a moment as she took into account each of their seemingly flawless features.

The men were polar opposites at first glance, much like the angel and devil rumored to hover over your shoulders.

The man on the left side of the booth has wavy blond hair cut at the nape of his neck. His eyes are soft and round as they look into Dahee's. His lips are full and pinkish. As Dahee's eyes lingered on the plush pillows they pull apart ever so slightly allowing a hint of a smile to slip. The blond's gaze remained gentle yet curious. There was something almost yearning behind his eyes. He wore a baby blue knit sweater and dark wash jeans.

Her eyes shifted.

Across from him sat a man who looked just a few years older. In contrast to his friend his hair is ebony black l. It reminds her of the night sky. He's pale, and his eyes are sharp and heavy lidded as he stares back at Dahee. There's something almost animalistic about him. Rather than a gentle presence like the other boy he seemed to have a dark and brooding essence about him.