★𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞★

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

The night came and went and before Dahee knew it she was met by the morning sun peering in through the crack in the curtains.

She groaned upon opening her eyes. Her head was aching furiously from all the strain it'd been put through the night before. Reaching up and covering her eyes for a moment, Dahee lets out a sigh.

Today was Tuesday. Her first day off of the week. She wished she could waste it away sulking in the apartment and doing typical post-break-up activities.

You know, pints of ice cream, sappy movies like The Titanic or The Notebook, and of course crying throughout the entire day.

But sadly Dahee didn't have time to waste today. She needed to go apartment hunting as she didn't want to be in Soobin's any longer than she had to.

Speaking of the man, Dahee's thoughts began to drift to her ex. She wondered how he was for some odd reason. She also wondered what he'd told Lina when we went back to her place and if something happened between the two of them now that he was single.

Bitterness swells inside Dahee. But, she swallows it and forces herself out of bed. She takes a quick shower and then throws herself into the tasks at hand.

Packing. Apartment hunting. And maybe breaking a few of Soobin's things.

The last item on the list was hypothetical...ish.

Getting dressed for the day Dahee decides on one of the few outfits that hadn't been either packed in her suitcase or strewn across the floor in her haste last night.

A pair of high-rise baggy jeans paired with a comfy green sweater and her docs. She looked at her appearance in the mirror and frowned. Her hair was still wet and messy and her eyes were all red and puffy.

Though she didn't want to, Dahee sat in front of the mirror a few minutes longer and applied soft traces of makeup over her eye bags and red splotches that dotted her cheeks. Then she braided her long auburn hair into a fishtail and took a second to admire the finished product.

She sighed as she stood up finally feeling at least somewhat approachable as she returned to the bedroom.

'First order of business...' she glances around the room until she spots her bag. 'The roommate ad.' Dahee walks over fishes out the now slightly crumpled flyer and unfolds it. She kneels on the ground resting her arms against the mattress as she rests her weight on it and fondles her phone in her hand.

She typed the number into her phone and decided to first send a message as it was decently early still and she wasn't sure when a good time to call would be.