★𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭★

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

As Dahee approached the door to the apartment she could sense that things weren't as they should be. Between the faint sounds of shuffling coming from the other side of the walls and the door being left slightly ajar, the girl feared what awaited her inside.

Or rather, who...

Swallowing hard she remembers the messages her ex had bombarded her with while she was away.

[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ]

Soobin :

One Missed Call

• Dahee where are you? I came home to talk things out and you're not here.
•Dahee?
•I found the apartment listing, are u seriously going to leave?
•Please answer

Two missed calls

• You don't understand how sorry I am.
• I gave you space but now it's time to talk.
•If you don't answer I'll just call the number on the listing

[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ]

And that's when Dahee left in a hurry. However, the harassment didn't end there. On the way home, Soobin continued to call about five or six more times until Dahee reluctantly picked up.

"You are acting crazy," she told him not bothering with the common curdosy hello "You know I hate this side of you."

This was true, Soobin did know this. And yet he didn't care. He never had. He'd done this sort of thing time and time again. If Dahee made friends with a boy, if she stayed out too late with no heads up or call home, really even if she exchanged a message or call with a number he wasn't familiar with. A flip would switch in the otherwise kind and loving boy. He'd become possessive, irrational, and unpredictable.

But heaven forbid the roles reverse.

"I'm waiting for you at the apartment. When will you be back?" He pried.

"I'm coming now. But, I don't want you there. I told you I wanted space until I moved out."

"If I do that how am I supposed to explain myself? You never let me tell you my side of things. It's not fair."

She was fuming. Her cheeks heated up and flushed red as she sat in the backseat of the cab.

"I gave you plenty of chances to explain things back when this all began. And you passed them all up without a second thought. Now there's nothing more to discuss. Go back home to Lina."