★𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧★

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Yoongi rushes into the bathroom, his footsteps echoing against the tiled floor. The sudden intrusion startled Jimin, who was just getting out of the shower. He lets out a loud and startled yelp, quickly wrapping a towel around his waist in a frenzy to cover himself. The sound of the water dripping from his wet hair and the steam rising from the shower fills the air, as Yoongi stands there, looking apologetic for barging in unannounced.

"What the fuck!!?" Jimin cries out, annoyed that his roommate gave no warning before barging in.

"I'm sorry!" yoongi says, his hands having shot up to cover his eyes the moment he saw even the slightest bit of Jimin's torso. "But I need to talk to you!"

"It can't wait!?" Jimin is tying the towel around his waist, huffing as he now gives Yoongi a soft shove to let him know he can lower his hands.

He does, still reluctant to look him in the eye, however.

"It can't, it's about the girl from the coffee shop."

Jimin's eyes grow wide in question, all previous irritation melting away in an instant.

"What about her?"

"She's sorta...in our living room."

A mix of confusion and excitement crosses Jimin's features.

"Why?" he smiles, although he's able to put two and two together. He simply wants to hear his roommate say it out loud. He wants to know that fate is real after all.

"The barista we got that strange feeling about is the same girl who answered our ad. She is Kim Dahee..."

Jimin knows there's more. He knew he felt something odd just minutes ago in the shower. A strange tug at the tie he shared with his soulmate.

"...And?"

Yoongi smiles too, nodding.

"It's her. She's the one. She's our soulmate."

Jimin's heart skips a beat, his body itching with anticipation.

"Well then go!" He prompts, "Let me get dressed! I have to meet her!! I want to bond with her the same way you did!" Jimin could hardly wait, reaching over to the counter and grasping his shirt in a hurry to put it on.

But, before he could his wrist was caught in a firm grasp.

"That's the thing," Yoongi says, his expression now a little less enthusiastic than before. "There's a problem and I think we are going to have to lie to her about the tie both have to her..."