Chapter -4

Nandini's Pov

I was staring at Amisha who was laughing holding her stomach.

"So you really drew on his face and then called him a joker?",She asked me to confirm.

"Do you think I will lie?He was disturbing me.",I tossed the pillow at her and made a face.

She caught it halfway, "Nandu!That guy is so cute,Why are you annoyed by him?",She defended him

Was she my best friend or his?How can she defend her.

"Tu meri side hai ya uske?",I asked angrily.
[Are you on my side or his side?]

She walked towards me and hugged me,"Of course I am at your side.I am always your , babes.",She said with a wink and wicked smile .

I pushed her and went towards my bed and closed my eyes.

Shivay's Pov

"Akshat mein tujhe maar dalunga",I yelled throwing the pillows organised on the couch towards him and Akshat was running for his life.

[Akshat I will kill you]

My mom 'Sneha Choudhary 'who came out of the kitchen holding a tray.

"Bas karo tum dono,Chikoo mat bhag Akshu ke piche",She shouted.
[Stop you two.Chikoo don't run behind Akshu]

I looked at my mom and stopped running behind Akshat.He ran and hid behind her .

"Look what your Chikoo is doing?",He complained along with teasing me.

I stared him

"Bas ,photo hi toh dikhayi hai isne aur kya kiya ,waise woh ladki hai kaun jisne Shivay Choudhary ko pareshaan kiya?",She asked

[He only showed me the photo, nothing else.By the way,who's that girl who was able to annoy Shivay Choudhary?]

She thinks,I can only annoy people.Well who gonna tell her that I am not that extrovert and why she always calls me chikoo?

"Just a fresher maa, that's it and don't call me Chikoo",I said being annoyed.

"Aunty!Her name is Nandini,Nandini Kapoor.She's a friend of Vansh.We haven't talked but I investigated about her.A total bookworm and want to pursue Fashion Designing.", Akshat said sinking himself in the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

I raised my eyebrow and walked towards him.

I snatched the bowl from his hand,"Give it,You don't deserve it", I said making a face and going from there grabbing the bowl.

A/n's Pov

Shivay walked inside his room.Akshat stared him and then looked at Mrs.Sneha.

"Chordh usko",She said sitting infront of Akshat.
[Leave him]

"By the way how's she?",She asked .

Akshat was confused,"Who?",He asked scratching his head.

She hit his back ,"Duffer! Nandini",She said in frustration.

He took a sigh."Ohh!Well I don't know a lot about her yet but for the first time I saw Shivay talking to a girl properly.You already know that he often avoids girls after that incident.She drew some cartoons on his face while he slept in the library and then he was chasing her.They both were running in corridors like cat-and-mouse.",He said.

Mrs.Choudhary took a sigh.

"I know that,Maybe Chikoo doesn't show but I am his mother.I know how he feels from inside.",She said being sad.