Chapter -6

Nandini's Pov

He seriously thinks that I will be his partner even after what he did some minutes ago.He's really shameless.

Harsh announced

"You all must know this game but still I will tell you the rules.The game is 'Paper Dance'.We have 6 teams.The rules are as follows:We will play a song,same number girl and boy have to dance as a pair . When the song stops, they must stand on the paper. If the pair does not step outside the paper boundary, We will fold the paper in half. It will be continued until they are not able to stand and dance without stepping outside of the boundary."

Everyone hooted in joy.

"Nandini, I am going to find mine. ",She said and walked away.

I saw a smirk tugged on Shivay's face.

"I am not playing ",I said looking somewhere else.

I didn't want to get involved with him

"You have to",He said pulling me with him.

I wanted to push him but there were a lot of people and I didn't want to embarrass myself.I finally surrendered and decided to follow him.Why should I spoil my day because of him.

We both stood on the paper.The song played.We both were staring eachother.

I stepped on his feet and gave a satisfied smile.It felt like heaven.His eyes widened and he held my waist.He came close to me.What the heck he's trying to do?I could feel his breaths.

"Madam if we lost this game then I will announce about our kiss.",He threatened me.

I could feel the sincerity in his words.I can't take him lightly.I was pissed off but I controlled the anger igniting in me.

I gritted my teeth and forced a smile.

"Fine,You win.",I wisphered

I was irritated by his smile.

"Ofc! I always win.",He said.

The song stopped.Harsh came in between holding a mike.

"Well,2 teams are already out,To my surprise.So now fold your paper in half",He announced.

"Why the heck you pushed me?",Amisha yelled at Akshat who was staring her.

I started laughing looking at them.

Shivay wisphered

"Miss Kapoor for now, focus here.If you look at someone else I will kiss you'",he teased me again.

"Meri Heel khaoge aagar paas bhi aaye toh",I warned him

[I will hit you with my heel if you tried to come close to me]

He laughed and came closer to me.

"Koi nahi kha lenge ,Meetha balance ho jayega",He teased again

[It's ok,Hit me, Sweetness (here sweetness refers to the kiss)will be balanced]

How shameless he is.I decided not to talk to him as I can't win in an argument with him.

....

"So only 2 teams are left.Let's see who will
win",Harsh said looking at us.

I already removed my heels and kept my feet on his feet.I was so close to him but I can't afford to lose.His touch was giving me chills as I liked to avoid physical touches..His hands were on my waist but I didn't look at him.I can't look at him.