Chapter-15

Nandini's Pov

"Nandu,trust me this will look good on you",Amisha said showing me a dress.

I glared at her.

"I am not going to wear this.",I said being frustrated.

It's morning,we all decided to meet at the beach.Mrs.Walia,Mrs.Raichand and Sneha aunty went to get a spa.I just came out after taking a bath and saw Amisha taking out clothes for me.

"I will see whatever I want to wear.You go and get ready",I said holding her from her wrist and pushing her out of my room.

"But Nandu-",before she could speak I slammed the door and came inside.

Amisha becomes really annoying sometimes.I took a sigh and started going through my clothes.

I finally decided to wear a white wrap top with shorts.I wore a long white shirt over it then went towards the dressing table to apply some sunscreen.I was ready.Well I had few pimples on my face but that doesn't really matter.

Well I had few pimples on my face but that doesn't really matter

(Nandini's Outfit)

I went towards Amisha's room and started knocking on her door.

"Are you done?",I yelled.

She opened the door after a few minutes.My eyes widened when I looked at her.

My eyes widened when I looked at her

(Amisha's Outfit)

"How am I looking?",She said leaning at the wall and showing her outfit.

"Slaying girl",I said.

"Wait,I am coming",she said and went inside.

She came out with a pink floral shrug.She wore it .

"Vanshi and all already went.We two are just left here",She said locking the door.