Chapter -8

Nandini's Pov

"Do you seriously think that Shivay likes you?"

The girl in front of me wasn't anyone who could get slid off easily.She was standing in front of me with her 2 friends, blocking my way.

It's been a whole month since that matter took place.I tried to avoid Shivay because they didn't find the person who posted it.Vansh told me that it was done from the school computer so they weren't able to find out who that mf was but he's a member of the student council only.

I got busy with the college fest that is going to take place in 2 weeks.I have taken the responsibility to organise it,Teacher didn't tell me who is going to be my partner who will help me but I wish he/she could be a great helper and isn't annoying.

"Toh meine kab kaha ki woh mujhe like kare?",I said ,My hands were crossed and my eyes were fixed at them.

I was least interested in talking about that bandar.He's always wandering around only.I saw him falling on the ground 2 times while we both came out of the library.

[So when did I ask him to like me?]

Amisha already went back as I had to stay up late here.I didn't want to disturb her.Tenzin and me parted ways after the class.I came to the washroom to clean up the mess I created while painting a canvas professor gave me and then Kiara showed up.

One of them was standing at the door and Kiara was talking to me.

"Senior Kiara, Please clear my way.I am already late.I have a lot of stuff to do rather than arguing over a boy.",I said being calm.

"Nandini Kapoor.I warn you to stay away from Shivay if you want to survive in this college peacefully.Do you even know who he is? ",She warned me but does it matter?Ofc no.

He 's the one who comes to the library often to annoy me.

"It's none of your buisness.I.don't want to know about him.You can know him on my behalf. Now clear my way ,Kiara!",I don't have a single sense of respect for her.

But the girl standing beside her started walking towards me.I took a step back and kept my hands around the sink.
She forcefully pulled me with my hair.A surge of pain took over me.

"Just leave me!",I yelled trying to grab her hand.

But then Kiara slapped me.It was so hard that my cheeks were numb.

"I am your senior so be respectful to me.You bitch ",She exclaimed.

I was trying hard to reach my pocket but I was forcefull pinned against the wall and grabbed my hands.

"Before you everything was perfect,I thought that Shivay would end up falling for me as I am the only girl around him but you spoiled my plan.I see you both always being together most of the time",She said fiercely cupping my cheeks

"Are you sick?Just leave my me.",I tried to say calmly.

I struggle but somehow successfully took out the pocket knife that I always kept in my pocket for safety.

I stabbed it in the girl's hand who was holding me.

"Ahhh!",She cried out looking at her hands.

I finally took a deep breath when I was released by her.Kiara shouted

"Keep that knife down."

But I don't fucking care if I go to jail today!I know my brother will save me if I explain him the situation.

"Just let me go or else,I will harm you",I warned Kiara fixing myself and standing up properly.