Chapter -12

Nandini's Pov

I came back to the room and saw Amisha studying.I hugged her back.

"Aaj itna pyaar kaha se aaya humpe?",she asked turning towards me.

[Where did you get so much love for me today?]

I pouted and sat on the bed.

"Bas aa gaya.You are so busy in yourself nowadays",I complained.

[Like this only it just came..]

Amisha wasn't meeting me nowadays.In hostel she kept studying and we aren't able to meet after our classes.She stood up and sat on her bed that was against mine.

"I know we both are busy,but don't be sad.We will enjoy together.Let's go to explore Delhi this Saturday",she said.

"But where?",I asked.

"Vanshi can only tell that",she said taking out her phone.

She placed call to Vansh.He picked up the call.

"Hello,bol kya hai?",he asked

[Tell what happened?]

"Me and Nandu were thinking to explore Delhi.Tu jagah suggest kar na",she said.

[...Suggest a place to us]

"Chandani Chowk chale jao.Waha Jama masjid hai,Red Fort, Gurudwara,Mirza Galib's Haveli aur bhi bhaut kuch hai",he explained.

[Go to Chandini chowk.There are many places to visit.]

Me and Amisha looked at eachother.

"Tujhe bada experience hai,tu bhi chalega humare saath phir",she said.

[You have so much experience,so you will go with us.]

"A Arey!Mujhe nahi jaana.Mein busy hu aur waise bhi tum logo ke saath gaya toh pak jaunga.Tum ladies kitni shopping karti ho yaar",he complained.

[Hey!I am not going.I am busy and I will be bored going with you two.You ladies do a lot of shopping dude.]

"Toh tum hum do ladkiyon ko akele jaane doge jinhe yaha ke baare mein kuch nahi pata?Kaise ladke ho tum?",Amisha said being dramatic.

[So you will let two girl who dosen't know anything alone there?How can you do this to us?]

I started laughing without making noise.

"Koi aur hota toh zarur jaata but tum dono masum nahi ho.",he said.

[If anyone else should be there then I should definitely go but you two aren't innocent]

"Arrey Vansh Babu aise kaise chalega?aath baje taiyaar rehna Saturday ko warna boys hostel mein ghus jaungi",she warned him and cut the call.

[How can you say this?Be ready at sharp 8 am on Sunday or else I will break into the boys hostel]

I started laughing.

"Puri nautanki hai tu",I said laughing.

[You are literally a drama queen]

She stared me and said being proud on herself,"Aur nahi toh kya?Waise bhi hum aakele kaise jaate.He had to come with us.",she said.

[So what?And how can we go alone.He had to come with us]

I did a thumbs up.She stood up and sat on my bed against the fall facing me .She kept a pillow on her lap and took a sigh.

"What happened?",I asked.