Chapter -5

Nandini's Pov

"Nandu,Are you done?We will be late yaar.",Amisha said looking at the watch.

I was getting ready,Today is one of the most important days for a college student.It's our Fresher's today.

I took a last glance of myself in the mirror.I was wearing an olive green sleeveless long dress,  wrapped around my body and showed my curves perfectly.My hair was tied in a messy bun with two strat of her hair  coming on my face.My make-up wasn't too loud but wasn't too light too.

My make-up wasn't too loud but wasn't too light too

(Nandini's Outfit)

I ran out grabbing my wallet and phone.I saw Amisha standing facing the door.

"Let's Go",I said .

She turned towards me and was speechless.She kept one of her hands on her left chest.

"Lagta hai aaj sabko  marne ka iraada hai apni beauty se.Agar ha ,mein toh mar gayi paaka.",She said dramatically.

[I guess,You are going to kill everyone with your beauty,If yes,then I am dead for sure]

Anyone please give her a boyfriend to flirt or else she won't leave me.I am straight.

She was wearing a white bodycon sleeves dress that flared from the bottom.The necklace on her neck made her more attractive.She tied her hair in a bun.Her fair skin was looking more amazing with light makeup along with a red bold lipstick.

Her fair skin was looking more amazing with light makeup along with a red bold lipstick

(Amisha's Outfit)

"You look amazing Amishu!", I
complemented her.

A broad smile appeared on her face.

"let's go or we will be late",She said.

I nodded and we both headed out of our hostel.