Chapter -11

Nandini's Pov

Shit!I forgot my novel there only.I realised this while packing my stuff after class.Tenzin looked at me and asked

"Everything ok?"

I looked at him and gave a fake smile.

"Yes!I forgot my novel.",I replied.

"Oh!Ok.So you can go.I have some work so I am going to the professor",he said.

I nodded and went from there but when I stepped out,I stopped.I saw that boy whom I met yesterday was standing here.Shivay called him Vikram.He had no expressions on his face.

He had no expressions on his face

(Vikram 's Outfit)

I clearly noticed him now.He was a tall man almost 6'1.Shivay and his height is almost same.His features were well defined.You could see his muscular body in his loose T shirt.He had an undercut with a fringe of hair spreading on his forehead.Looking at his hair style reminded me of Zain Malik.He had a sienna skin tone.But what made him most attractive were his green eyes.They resembled emrald.Rare and just perfect.

"What are you doing here?",I asked him.

He looked at me and walked towards me with a smile.He did his hand in front for a handshake.

"Is there anything with which I can help you Mr Vikram?",I asked directly as I had a lot of work to do .

"Well Miss Nandini is trying to be formal.I see.I don't like this formality.Let me come to the point.I came here to ask you something.",he said.

I didn't say anything and stood there with my arms crossed.

"I don't know if there's anything between you and Shivay but you should be aware that his past isn't good.",he said.

"So Mr.Vikram is trying to warn me that I should stay away from him?But I will like to tell you that there's nothing between us.",I cleared myself.

A smile tugged on his one corner.

"I really like the way you talk. Straightforward.",he appreciated me.

Well I don't need his judgements and thought towards me.

"Is there anything else?",I asked.

He nodded.I looked in his eyes,he did in mine.

"Can I pursue you?",he asked.

I was shock to hear something unexpected from his mouth.I thought he will try to lecture me and tell me to stay away from Shivay but he's rather asking if he could pursue me.

My eyes widened in amusement.

"Do you think it's a joke?Tum saare ladke pagal ho gaye ho kya?",I asked being
annoyed .