TSM goes to court for being racist

"The court is now in session" The Tv Man says and bangs his gavel on the table.

"For my first person, I would like to call upon the robber toilet" Says mafia toilet.

"Thankyou, mafia toilet" Says robber toilet "I would like to plead my case if the judge allows it?" The Tv Man nods and gestures for him to continue.

"First up, when he attacked me, he direspected me by shoving his blaster into my head and then sitting on my deceased body. Is that enough?" Robber toilet says.

"You were a toilet, I was just defeating you" Rumbles TSM

Robber toilet gasps "Are you saying that you do this to every toilet!?" He says.

"What! No!-" TSM starts but is cut off by the jury. 

"We have reached a decision" Says one of the jury "We find the defendant guilty" TSM lowers his head "Guilty of being cool!" He continued. TSM's head perks up "A cool person who definitely commited mistreatment against minorities" He finished. 

"Fuck you" Says TSM and puts up the rude finger.

"I have found the defendant guilty" Says the judge "I sentence you to 15 years in prison!" He declares. UTC and UTTM both grab him and handcuff him and drag him away.

"W-wait!" TSM says "I uh, still need to pay my taxes..." He says meekly

"The fuck!?" Everyone except TSM says at the same time

"Oh! Uh, ignore what I said, I'll just go to jail thanks..." He quickly muttered.

--------------------------------------------

Next up- TSM goes to jail for tax evasion and mistreatment of minorities