writing a fight scene (finally)

"Well shit." Muttered Turbo. "Fine, I'll do it myself."

"Get yo ass over here!" (you kno what, im gonna call my oc MGCM)

"Gladly." MGCM has barely any time to react before a fist comes flying at him out of nowhere, but thankfully White Rabbit tackles him out of the way. "This isn't your problem, ya rodent!" Turbo hollers and rushes towards the duo

"What the hell did you just call me!?" White Rabbit exclaims in frustration. "It's definitely my problem now!"

A portal forms in front of the duo, and Turbo runs straight through it, falling out onto the ground nearby.

"How many fucking rabbits are there?!?" Turbo yells and gets up angrily.

"We're just getting started!" Taunts White Rabbit. He creates multiple portals set up and bounces between them... until...

"What a cowar-" White Rabbit slams into the ground where Turbo was a second before. (No, I have never seen this before ;))

White Rabbit wastes no time, running through multiple portals at once, bouncing around Turbo

"I can see through your moves, you know." Turbo calmly says as he stands motionless.

"Oh, can you really?" White Rabbit flies from above Turbo's head

"Yup." Turbo grabs the rabbit by the neck. "Now, where did I put the exterminator?" White Rabbit smiles.

"Where you go I go..."

"Who said that??" Turbo whirls around to find nothing. "Hey, where's MGC-"

Turbo is pummel by MGCM into the ground. The awakened cat uses his ice powers to freeze Turbo and then teleports using White Rabbits portals and punches him with his fists set on fire.

"WHERE YOU GO I GO!" Turbo is yeeted up into the air where three ice spikes impales his body, and then immediately warmed up again by the fire.

MGCM jumps up into the air while Turbo is still airborne, lighting his foot on fire and proceeding to smack Turbo into oblivion with his fire feet, before kicking him one final time to the ground, where Turbo erupts into flames.

"We're far from done." White Rabbit grabs Turbo and shoves him into five different walls at once, his bodygoing through different angles all at once. He then starts to smash him into the ground, making Turbo fall into an infinite loop on the ground getting faster and faster until...

SMASH

Turbo was on the moon.

"Guess... they couldn't... kill me..." He mutters with blood gushing from his body.

"I told these morons to not disturb me... Now they have to pay

(Soo I copied some anime character's abilities... so what??)