TurboTheory- MarigoldUwU1

so today I am gonna be making a theory on Marigold's story, Skibidi Toilet (YOUR POV)

Ok so to start out:

The war started when you, Y/N L/N were going to college trying to earn a degree. Marigold introduces the three original races before developing a complication which forces the character to move to another location.

During this partof the book, we learn how the toilets are made. They drag people into toilets and rip their arms and legs off, shoving a basically useless corpse into a toilet. How the humans survive, is unknown.

Before all of this, 30 titans were created in an unknown location. But they were accidentally pumped full of a liquid, giving them unique powers and creating 30 different robot races. It is important to know that each one was labelled T-01, and so on.

Examples of titans include: Cameraman, speakerman, tv man, pencilman, clockman, drillman, and possibly other races from other youtube spinoffs. There may also be female counterparts for each titan but this has yet to be proven.

After the setting changes, you are moved to a base where you live currently. During this time you befriend Plungerman, a hero among the cameras. 

You also meet a group of survivors and negotiate with them while the events of episode 20-30 were occuring

The author also gave a vote asking what we wanted to do.

The options were:

-Save the survivors. (Chosen)

-Save titan speakerman.

-Save both.

-Save none.

After saving them you lose your left arm due to a warning by your sleep paralysis demon named Mr. New.

After that you meet the analysis youtubers, who were sent to find missing agents, that being a group of drillmen you found. There was also a mention of a file. This file is the same one as the one in skibidi multiverse, and apparently, it was the wrong on and they were sent to your universe to find it. This file may have something to do with Mr. X, who blackmailed two scientists to create skibidi toilets (I think)

tell me if I missed anything