Me explaining Brown Villain Story

ok so

what do I write first

wait I got it

So basically

Brown is cameraman #669 and he had a crush on Camerawoman before realizing that she was waaaay too busy to even acknowledge he exists, and she liked Plunger Cameraman better anyways (in this universe, agents and their female counterparts are not brother and sister) 

The titans are not the agents parents because they literally created the titans themselves and, believe me, they're basically sentient robots.

The projector race is going to be added into the story at some point, probably when it gets revealed in the series. Not sure if I should kill off the drill race like in Skibidi Multiverse, let me know

Also, The Skibidi Wars is another series I know about, but I don't know that much about it. Tell me if you want anything from that added to my book lke the Tri-Titan, or the sonar race

Let me explain where the agents all came from while explaining the 'Baby' concept a bit better.

First off, you can create a baby using spare parts. This was how the Speaker race was created. You have to build a body from scratch using spare parts. It's usually quite hard to make a new race since you need different parts. The clock and *most* of the drill race was created using parts.

Secondly, you can do the... Human way... Basically, donut, sausage, kablam, you now know how the Tv race was created. So when there was one Tv Man, you must be thinking, how do you make more? Well, to create a new race you need an interaction between two different races, like Tv Woman and Brown. Usually it will either create one of the two races or there is a low chance a new race is created. Once there was one Tv Man, another couple created Tv Woman and then the two Tv people reproduced. Its kinda like chromosones, if there is two of the same race, its gonna be that, but if its two DIFFERENT races, it would be what I just explained above. The first drillman was created through this way with Brown and Tv Woman, and then the Alliance basically copied and pasted them.

Now, the larger versions of each race (I shortened it so it should be understandable)

Large Cameraman- ???

Large Speakerman- Built

Large Tv Man- Created (by Large Speakerman and Tv Woman)

Large Clockman- Built

Large Drillman- Built (using large camera body)

Now females

Camerawoman- ??? (after her head got knocked off by glitch toilet they repaired her and gave her a new head)

Speakerwoman- Built (using camerawoman base body)

Tv Woman- Created (Camerawoman and Speakerman)

Clockwoman- Built

Drillwoman- Built

All titans- Built

Also no-one knows who made the Camera race, not even them. But maybe a human with orange glasses might know something...

Alr that was it comment if you want anything else added