How I (maybe) got suspended

hello dear reader I guess you read my post or was just randomly found this on the internet but, either way, I hope you enjoy this train wreck of a story

--------------------------------------

Sooo I was in this excursion thingy, right? Anyways, one of the kids in my group was being a complete dumbass and was using one of the pieces of equipmemt while we were all waiting. I snatched it off him and gave it back, then saying "Ye curry muncher" to him.

(if anyone was offended, dont sue me)

And you might be thinking, well this is completely irrelevant and I want to know how he got suspended! I'm getting there ok?

Soooooo there was this teacher nearby heard me say that, but it's no big deal, right? Apparently, that comment I said was RACIST. In my defence, the kid in my group who I said that to I knew pretty well, and I know its not offensive to him. 

Before we continue I gotta mention something. In my school, there are these things called College Detentions. If you get three College Detentions you get a suspension. As you can guess, I'm not exactly the best behaved student in my classes and I already had two under my belt. Now, we continue.

So the teacher pulled me aside, said some shit about never saying it again, and that I would receive a punishment for it. 

When I got back to school he told me he would sort the punishment out by tommorow (which is Friday for me)

On my bus home one of my friends said they overheard the teacher talking about a College Detention for me with another teacher.

yeah so now you know. one last thing...

Now, I'm usually a calm guy but-

CURRY MUNCHER CURRY MUNCHER CURRY MUNCHER CURRY MUNCHER HAHA WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO YOU STUPID KAREN OF A TEACHER

(again, I don't mean to offend anyone)