Krusveto Koslov

TW: Mentions of d3@th, [eggsecution], and v!0l3nc3.

A/N: He is subject to favoritism from me, so he's going first. *dab*

Introduction: Krusveto Koslov is a dhampir who used to be a police officer in 1920s Russia and ended up [eggsecuted] for treason/betrayal. He was eventually resurrected by his daughter-in-law in 2010; 85 years after his initial d3@th and 13 years before the events of the story. He is the lover of Rschvania Rafikova, the father of Ruvyzvat Koslov, the grandfather of Selever and Vladimir Koslov and Rasazy Koslova, and the great-grandfather of Vladimir and Hecate's daughters (still deciding on names for them). He belongs to Handzy.

Full name: Krusveto Lvrenskiovich Koslov

Alias(es): Krus (nickname), Lavender Hunk (by Rsch), Baby (by Rsch), Krusy (by Rsch), Papa (by Ruv), Dedushka (by his grandchildren), Praded (by his great-granddaughters)

Relatives: Lvrenski (father), Skurava (mother), Ruv (son), Sarvente (daughter-in-law), Vladimir (grandson), Selever (grandson), Rasazy (granddaughter), Hecate (granddaughter-in-law), Vladimir and Hecate's daughters (great-granddaughters)

Relationships: Rsch (girlfriend)

Bio

Marital status: Unmarried (but not single)

DOB: April 2, 1900

Date of d3@th: April 24, 1925

Date of resurrection: November 7, 2010

Age: 25 (physically), 38 (physiologically; not counting the years he was d3@d), 123 (physiologically; counting the years he was d3@d)

Status: Alive; resurrected

Nationality: Russian-Bulgarian

Occupation: Former police officer

Physical Description

Species: Dhampir (Stickman)

Gender: Male (FTM)

Height: 9ft

Weight: 261 kg

Eye color: Crimson

Hair color: Lavender and white

Appearance

Like his canon counterpart, his skin and hair are both lavender and white and his hair is also long and braided. However, in this AU; his eyes are a crimson red. He also wears the same clothes as he does in canon.

Personality

Despite coming off as intimidating due to his height and eyes, he is more of the gentle giant type and will ONLY use v!0l3nc3 if necessary. Due to a religious upbringing, he is against swearing and profanity and will scold his lover and family when they swear, but still loves them all the same. Albeit not as uptight as he was before his d3@th, he's not always keen on letting loose.

Having been born to parents who were officers and also once following in their footsteps before his d3@th, he has a strong sense of right and wrong and can keep a straight face through almost everything. However, he gets very flustered when his lover flirts with him, when he tries to flirt with her, and when he tries to initiate dates, kisses, hugs, etc. As much as it embarrasses him and makes him feel emasculated, he's glad that his lover finds it cute.

Differences from canon

· Canon Krus has a single citizenship and is a full-blood human while his counterpart in this AU is Russian-Bulgarian and is only half-human.

· Krus is canonically still d3@d and just chilling in the Nothing World with Rsch and their grandchildren while the Krus in this AU was resurrected by Sarv.

· The eye colors (He canonically has white eyes, which are crimson in this AU)

· Canon Krus has two grandchildren while this one has three grandchildren and three great-granddaughters.

· In canon, he does not have a stated age while in this AU, he is stated to be physically 25 and physiologically 38 (only counting the time he's been alive) or 123 (counting the time he's been d3@d).

· In this AU, he is transmasc while being cis in canon.

Bonus Facts

· Him being half-vampire in this AU is based on art made by his creator (Handzy) for Halloween that depicts him as a vampire and his lover as a werewolf.

· Him being half-Bulgarian is based on how vampires were said to have originated in Slavic countries, specifically Bulgaria.

· His date of resurrection is the date a certain fic by [Bish][Slug] on ao3 was made.

· Speaking of [Bish][Slug], her HC for Krus' age is applied to this AU.

· Hellborus Fields, the first ever Rsch and Krus fic, was stated by the author to be set in the 1920s, hence why the years they lived through in their first life is different from my HC of them living through the 1930s-60s.

· In this AU, he is Pansexual; meaning that gender plays no role in who he is romantically or [seggsually] attracted to.

---

Random drabble for kicks and giggles:

Krus wordlessly draped his coat over his lover's shoulders. "It's cold out here."

Sitting beside her on the veranda, he wrapped an arm around her, smiling as she looked up at him with that beautiful smile of hers that he'll forever seal in his memory.

"Thanks, Krusy."

"Not a problem, darling."

He threaded his hands through her hair while she leaned onto him.

"You're a vampire and I'm a werewolf..."

The ex-officer cocked his head in confusion. "Yes...what about that?"

"I've been thinking...our species were made to be enemies and here we are with a son and six grandchildren in total..."

He chuckled as he looked back at all the memories he's made with his lover AND his family.

"I know that I probably should've realized this sooner but...I want to spend the rest of my life with you and take your surname."

He felt his cheeks heating up and could practically hear his heart beating at his lover's statement.

"Are you saying that-"

"I initially didn't believe in marriage, but being with you has made me reconsider that. I want to marry you...maybe not now, but someday..."

"I feel the same, and if I'm being honest, I don't care that our species are pitted against each other."

Feeling bold, he tucked a strand of his love's hair behind her ear. "If there's anyone I want to spend the rest of my life with, it's you."