Facts abt Wendy + her abilities

1. Facts abt her

Idea credit: gojifan2006

• She was born in 2006.
• She was adopted somewhere in June 2021, 13 months after her father graduated (May 2020).
• Her new design is based on Blitzo, Stolas, and Fizzarolli's (Helluva Boss) outfits.
• Her powers are also based on some of Alastor's (Hazbin Hotel) abilities + my headcanons on Wendigo powers.
• She used to be a hitwoman, but eventually stopped because she found out about her dad's job as an agent and didn't want to risk his reputation and career being ruined. Despite this, there are still times where she HAS killed and mutilated people (she spared those who didn't deserve it, dw) behind her fam's back bc she loves killing too much to ever let it go. 🤣
• She and Frank (if u read Goji's works, you know) were business partners...until Frank was eventually killed by Zeus...
• She uses ao3 a lot.
• She could make Zeus 💩 his pants just by being in his presence...and he's the taller and older one. 🤣🤣🤣
• She is fluent in English and French and knows a bit of Russian and Bulgarian but not to the point of being fluent.
• She doesn't need to buy weapons bc she can just make 'em with her cryokinesis powers.
• She's never failed a single job in her career as a hitwoman...never.
• She is more skilled in combat and weapon-based fighting than her youngest sister, the biological daughter of Ares himself, is. In terms of magic/power-based fighting, however, both of her adoptive sisters take the lead.
• She cannot die unless stabbed in the heart, which is frozen in place and never beats unless she's really, really happy or really, really angry.
• She has a higher tolerance to pain and cold than normal.
• Her height is a reference to an Ariana Grande song...ifykyk. 🤣🤣🤣
• She is an unconvincted murderer and arsonist. She has never been caught and the only ones aware of her crimes are her sisters.
• She and Ares have worked together to spark up a big majority of the coldest murder cases in the city, but only murdered the jerks and a-holes who deserved it. No one has never considered them as suspects due to how good they are at concealing evidence and efficient they are at murdering someone without anyone else seeing.
• She could be considered sadistic, but she only enjoys seeing a person die if they were a jerk. Other than that, she doesn't like having to kill or hurt anyone.

Powers

• Cryokinesis
• Cold immunity
• Heightened pain tolerance
• Night vision
• Air walking
• Shape-shifting (limited to being able to shift from her human form to her true wendigo form at will)
• Heightened flexibility
• (Ice) Tentacle creation