Sarvente Morningstar-Koslova

Introduction: Once the Queen of [Heck]/Tartarus and the daughter of Lucifer himself, Sarvente Koslova (née Morningstar) has stepped down from her throne and now takes on a more passive role; opting to be a traditional housewife while her husband shifts from committing crimes to becoming an accountant for their granddaughter's sticker selling business. She is the wife of Ruv Koslov, the mother of Vladimir and Selever Koslov and Rasazy Koslova, and the grandmother of Vladimir and Hecate's daughters. She belongs to Dokki.Doodlez.

Alias(es): Sarv (nickname), Mom (by her children), Babushka (by her grandchildren)

Relatives: Lucifer (father), Rsch (mother-in-law), Krus (father-in-law), Vladimir (son), Selever (son), Rasazy (daughter), Hecate (daughter-in-law), Vladimir and Hecate's daughters (grandchildren)

Relationships: Ruv (husband)

Affiliation: The Morningstar-Koslov(a) family

Occupation: Housewife (does that count as a job?)

Bio

Age: Unknown; immortal and more than a century old

Place of birth: [Heck]/Tartarus

DOB: March 23 (unknown year)

Date of d3@th: N/A

Physical description

Species: Demon (Stickman)

Gender: Female (Stickman)

Height: 7'5

Weight: 194kg

Eye color: White, Hot Pink (when in her demon form)

Hair color: Pink

Appearance

Her hair is a rose/pastel pink and her skin has three colors; purple, white, and pink. Unlike in canon, her hair is usually tied in a bun and she wears a plum cotton dress, pink over the calf socks, and shoes that match the color of her dress.

Personality

Despite her origins as a demon and the daughter of Lucifer, Sarv is very sweet, patient, and friendly with others. She is more toned down in comparison to her canon counterpart, but she can still be just as, if not more, wrathful than her husband, so y'all better not get on her bad side.

Differences from canon

· In canon, she is a nun running a fake church while in this AU, she is a housewife and lives in a mansion with her husband and family.

· In canon, she IS Lucifer instead of his daughter.

· She canonically has no children or grandchildren while having three children and three granddaughters in this AU.

· She and Ruv are canonically not dating while married in this AU.

Bonus facts

· Her clothing is based on the clothing housewives wore in the 1920s.

· In this AU, she accidentally angered Demeter to the point where the aforementioned goddess left her (Sarv) in a room full of bl00d-sucking vines for 2 hours and cursed her children with eternal infertility. While the goddess has not forgiven the demon for her unintentional hubris, her children have forgiven her and hold no ill will towards her despite the fact that she's practically the reason behind their inability to conceive (adoption exists, so it's not like they'll never be able to have children)

· To BloonofSteel; hope ya don't mind me stealing your HC on Sarv's maiden name, lol.

---

Random drabble numba 4

"How the [heck] was Athena able to be an accountant for 10 whole years without wanting to implode?" Sarv heard her husband ask himself as she stood by the closed door to their shared room.

Without knocking, the woman walked in and was greeted with the sight of her husband sitting on a desk with a laptop, a calculator, pencils, and a pile of paper in front of him.

With a wave of her hand, she closed her husband's laptop and organized the papers as she walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You've been cooped in here for three hours. I know that our granddaughter is too young to manage a business all by herself and that you're needed as her accountant, but not at your expense. You need to take a break."

Before Ruv could say anything, Sarv carried him and laid down on their bed with him in her arms. "You are staying here and letting me massage you."

"Fine..." Ruv muttered, burying his face in the crook of his wife's neck as she massaged his shoulders.