Wendy Koslova

TW: Mentions of bl00d, mvrd3r, attempted mvrd3r, and c@nn!b@l!$m.

A/N: Doing the character based on the eldest in my friend group 'cuz wynaut?

Introduction: Being a "defect" in a project to bring Wendigos back from extinction and not giving a crap about what people might think of her for it, Wendy is Vladimir and Hecate's eldest adoptive daughter, Sarv and Ruv's adoptive granddaughter, Selever and Rasazy's adoptive niece, and Rsch and Krus' adoptive great-granddaughter. She is one of the five OCs in this AU; the other three being her adoptive father and her adoptive sisters and the other two being a mystery.

Full name: Wendy Koslova (née Lecter)

Alias(es): WEN-001 (codename), Wen (nickname), Ms. Winter Wonderland (by her uncle)

Relatives: Dr. Lecter (creator; deceased), Vladimir (adoptive father), Hecate (adoptive mother), Unnamed adoptive siblings, Empousa (older step-sisters that she doesn't bother to keep track of), Circe (older step sister), Ruv (adoptive grandfather), Sarv (adoptive grandmother), Selever (adoptive uncle who is the same age as her), Rasazy (adoptive aunt who is ironically younger than her by three years), Rsch (adoptive great-grandmother), Krus (adoptive great-grandfather)

Relationships: Unknown

Occupation: Sticker business owner

Bio

Marital status: Single

DOB: December 23, 2006

Age: 16

Status: Alive

Nationality: Canadian-American (you read that right ItsAliciaDaWerido_65!), Russian-American (upon adoption)

Physical Description

Species: Wendigo (genetically cloned "defect")

Gender: Female

Height: 6'9 (when slouching), 6'11 (when standing up straight)

Weight: 99.79kg (220lbs)

Eye color: Gray

Hair color: Platinum blonde

Appearance

Wendy has platinum blonde hair that reaches down to her waist, gray eyes, and pale porcelain skin. She wears a red top with puffy sleeves, green shorts, and white ankle boots with heels paired with a brown belt, purple fingerless gloves, and black socks with a cat design on 'em.

In her wendigo form, she's basically some anthropomorphic deer or moose-like creature that's extremely scary and has bl00d all over her. (I sincerely apologize to everyone reading this rn)

Personality

Unlike others of her species, Wendy is more "human" than anything; she rarely ever gets fl3$h-eating urges, she can still feel pain (albeit with a high tolerance), and still feels human emotions. She loves reading fanfiction and has a dark and vulgar sense of humor (though it might not be explored all that much). She loves drawing and has dreams of one day becoming a horror game developer.

Around adults and most of her family, she is very chill and laid back and makes a good impression. However, around her siblings, she is basically a female version of her uncle; vulgar, chaotic, and unashamed of it.

Backstory

Wendy was created by Dr. Lecter; a Wendigo-obsessed scientist who had worked to bring back the aforementioned species after extinction more than a century ago. She was the first of his attempts, though he grew to resent her for not being like others of her species (even though it was technically because of a mistake he made and not her fault but we're getting off-track here).

She looked to be just some ordinary human. She didn't have fl3sh-eating urges, she didn't have an ice-cold heart, and she felt p@!n. Because of this, he simply kept her as a $l@v3 and sheltered her from the outside world. He eventually grew tired of her and the other "defects" that had been made and tried to k!ll them.

One by one, everyone was on the floor and bl00d was everywhere, but just as Dr. Lecter had the gvn pointed at Wendy, something in her snapped and it turns out that she indeed WAS a Wendigo; it was just that her flesh-eating instincts and her "Wendigo form" were dormant up until that point. She @t3 the scientist, gave her siblings a proper burial, and ran away; eventually meeting her adoptive parents and having them adopt her just mere months after her adoptive father graduated college.

Facts about her

· She has a heart, but it just stays frozen in place and never beats. The only way to k!ll her is to st@b her in the heart; though even if that were to happen, there are many in her family who could just...resurrect her from the d3@d with no issue.

· She is aromantic.

· She is the eldest and tallest among her siblings while ironically being the second to be adopted.

· If gojifan2006's Madness Saga series was canon to this AU, she would be distantly related to Lucas Tullius in some way and would probs be chill with Joe despite the fact that he's killed fellow Wendigos before.

· She is immune to even the coldest climates and could live in Mount Everest completely n@k3d without getting sick or dy!ng.

· Her surname before adoption is a reference to the Hannibal series, which both she and the person I based her off enjoy.

· Her favorite colors are purple, black, and basically just any dark color in general.

· She has a sweet tooth and loves fast food.

· Sometimes, she playfully attempts to bite her youngest sister, only to get slapped so hard to the point of her neck even snapping once.

· Her sisters rely on her to kick butt when their stronger relatives aren't there due to her being a Wendigo and also knowing a little bit of boxing and hand-to-hand fighting.

---

Random ending drabble for Sweet Honey Iced TeaS and giggles:

"Aren't you practically eating your own kind?" Wendy asked as her youngest sister started stuffing her face in salmon sashimi.

Her sister did a "wait" gesture as she swallowed and sipped on some cola before speaking.

"You'd be surprised at the amount of mermaids out there who are either carnivorous or omnivorious; especially with me and my fellow half-breed merpeople out there. In fact, vegan mers are a rarity nowadays."

"Alright but your sestra has a point." Rsch, who hasn't swallowed the sushi in her mouth, said. "It doesn't change the fact that you're practically a c@nn!b@l in this context."

"Please chew and swallow before talking, love." Krus said, putting a hand on his lover's shoulder.

Wendy snickered as her sister leaned over to her ear.

"Praded and prababushka need to tie the [dang] knot. They just NEED to."

The teenage wendigo nodded in agreement.