Ruvyzvat Koslov

TW: Mentions of d3@th.

Introduction: Ruvyzvat Koslov used to be a criminal in 1900s Russia, with his wife eventually getting his record clear. Born from a rare union between a werewolf and a (half-blood) vampire; he is the son of Krusveto Koslov and Rschvania Rafikova, the husband of Sarvente Morningstar, the father of Vladimir and Selever Koslov and Rasazy Koslova, and the grandfather of Vladimir and Hecate's daughters (I really gotta start deciding on names for them, ISTG). He belongs to Dokki.Doodlez.

Full name: Ruvyzvat Koslov

Alias(es): Ruv (nickname), Ruvvy (by Rsch), Dad (by Rasazy and Vladimir), Ruvyz[bish] (by Selever), Dedushka (by his grandchildren)

Relatives: Krusveto (father), Rschvania (mother), Vladimir (son), Selever (son), Rasazy (daughter), Hecate (daughter-in-law), Vladimir and Hecate's daughters (granddaughters)

Relationships: Sarv (wife)

Occupation: Ex-criminal, Accountant (the business is fairly small and belongs to one of his granddaughters, so he doesn't get paid much but at least he has the rest of the family to pay the bills n' all that)

Bio

Marital status: Married

DOB: March 25, 1923

Age: 45 (physically), 100 (physiologically due to Sarv making him and his parents immortal)

Status: Alive; resurrected

Nationality: Russian-Bulgarian

Physical Description

Species: Vampire-Werewolf (I imagine his dad's vampire genes and his mom's werewolf genes being powerful enough to override his human genes)

Gender: Male

Height: 8'11 (when bending his knees; for this AU he's taller than his dad by 3 inches when standing up straight)

Weight: 241kg

Eye color: Red (left), Amber (right)

Hair color: Gray

Appearance

Like in canon, he has gray hair (which he covers up with his ushanka a majority of the time) and gray and white skin. However, unlike in canon, his left eye is crimson while his right eye is amber. He also wears the same clothes as in canon.

Personality

He is naturally stoic; unable to smile normally and unable to cry. However, just because he keeps his face blank 90% of the time doesn't mean he will put up with bs. If anyone gets on his or his family's bad side, he will not hesitate to hurt you so unless you want a slow, p@!nfvl goodbye to your free trial of life and feel the wrath of 100,00 men, don't you even THINK about screwing him and his family over.

Towards his family, he is more toned down, albeit easy for his son to anger. Despite his son's vulgar personality, he still loves him just as much as he loves his wife and the rest of his family and would give up his life for them.

Differences from canon

· Canonically, he and Sarv are just friends while in this AU and almost every MFM AU in existence, is either dating or married to Sarv.

· The eye color (in canon, he has white eyes while in this AU, his left eye is red and his right eye is amber).

· He canonically doesn't have any children or grandchildren while having three children and three granddaughters in this AU.

· He doesn't have any canonically stated age while being stated to be physically 45 and physiologically 100 in this AU.

· In canon, it's not confirmed how tall he is when standing up straight while I made him 9'3 in this AU.

· He is canonically human, but is a vampire-werewolf hybrid in this AU.

Bonus Facts

· BloonofSteel's HC for Ruv's age in HEAVENSENT is being incorporated in this AU. (Hi Bloon!)

· In this AU, he is Demiromantic Omnisexual; meaning that he is [seggsually] attracted to anyone of any gender (and with a preference for a certain gender), but cannot fall in love unless he and that person have developed a close, emotional bond.

· I depicted this AU's Ruv with heterochromia bc I couldn't decide whether to make him inherit his dad's eye color or his mom's eye color

· He once d3c@p!t@t3d a certain thunder god in front of his ex (*cough* Ares *cough* *cough*) with no remorse whatsoever.

· He's had past relations with almost all of Zeus' godly children. (Idc what my parents are gonna say about this bc this is living in my head rent free and I just have to incorporate it here)

---

Drabble numba tree:

"Why do people call me an oreo man?" Ruv asked. "Do I really look like an oreo?"

"No, but your skin is the exact same colors as that oreo timezone card." Rasazy said.

"Timezone?" Ruv asked. "Those noisy arcades in the Philippines?"

"Yep."