Luna Koslova

TW: Mentions of [eggsecution] and parent d3@th.

Introduction: Albeit the only one in her family who is entirely human and traumatized at how dang TALL a majority of her adoptive family members are (with the shortest being 4ft and the tallest being 10ft 11in), Luna loves her adoptive family; especially her siblings, very much. She is the adoptive daughter of Vlad and Hecate, the adoptive sister of Wendy and Isla, the adoptive granddaughter of Sarv and Ruv, and the adoptive great-granddaughter of Rsch and Krus. She is one of the five OCs in the story alongside Vlad, Wendy, Isla, and the other two who will be revealed later on.

Full name: Luna Koslova

Alias(es): Moon midget (by her uncle)

Relatives: Unnamed biological parents, Vladimir (adoptive father), Hecate (adoptive mother), Wendy (older adoptive sister), Isla (adoptive younger sister), Empousa (older step-sisters), Circe (older step sister), Ruv (adoptive grandfather), Sarv (adoptive grandmother), Selever (adoptive uncle), Rasazy (adoptive aunt who is ironically younger than her), Rsch (adoptive great-grandmother), Krus (adoptive great-grandfather)

Relationships: Unknown

Occupation: Student (tho she does aspire to be a fashion designer one day)

Bio

Marital status: Single

DOB: February 2, 2007

Age: 16

Status: Alive

Nationality: American (got a Russian citizenship after adoption)

Physical Description

Species: Witch (tho she's technically still human; she just has powers)

Gender: Female

Height: 5'2

Weight: 59.42kg (131 lbs)

Eye color: Dark brown

Hair color: Strawberry blonde

Appearance

She has strawberry blonde hair in a bob cut and dark brown eyes. She wears a purple sweater dress, a brown jacket, black leggings, and white sneakers. (Might be subject to change in the future)

Personality

She is the only one among her siblings who REALLY doesn't swear no matter what and is the mom friend who's constantly trying to keep her more unhinged relatives in line; albeit not exempt from occasionally spiraling into v!0l3nt and reckless thoughts. She is overall quite similar to her adoptive great-grandfather and her adoptive aunt in personality despite her having no biological correlation with the two at all.

When in dire situations, she will prioritize the survival of herself and her loved ones; ensuring that no one will get left behind. She is generally soft-spoken and reserved, but capable of making herself louder when she must do so.

Backstory

Her mom was initially k!ll3d in the Salem witch trials, but managed to put her soul in another woman before her death; with that soul getting transported to one woman after another. One of her biological mother's many reincarnations died giving birth to her, with her biological father dying a year before the events of the story. Due to having a distant relationship with him, she quickly moved on.

Her biological father was close friends with her adoptive father and because of this, entrusted custody over her to Vlad, with whom she has a closer and healthier father-daughter relationship with.

Facts about her

· She and her siblings all go to the same school and are in the same grade.

· Her favorite colors are purple, white, and any light color in general.

· She has a sweet tooth.

· She and her siblings mutually agree that Zeus deserves t0rtvr3.

· She is aromantic.

· She is the middle child and the second tallest among her siblings while ironically being the last to get adopted.

· She's named after a Harry Potter character.

· Her relationship with her biological family members was distant and almost non-existent while her relationship with her adoptive family is closer and more healthy.

· Like everyone else in her adoptive family, she secretly ships her adoptive great-grandparents and is waiting patiently for the day they'll finally tie the knot after more than a decade of dating.

· She doesn't get why her adoptive uncle refers to her as a "midget" when she's 5'2 (which isn't too tall but not too short either) and he's 7'5.

---

Random drabble 'cause I love writing these:

Luna grabbed Isla's wrist to make her go behind her as Zeus towered over them with a knife in hand.

"Please put it down, Zeus." Isla said, unable to hide her fear. "If- If you don't...then- then you're gonna get the beating of a lifetime!"

Zeus laughed. "And how do you puny mortals intend to do that?"

"We can't fight you..." Luna started, her lips twitching into a small smile as she noticed gray eyes peeking through the door. "But Wendy can."

Isla grinned and turned to the door, her confidence growing as she saw the familiar face behind it. "Say hi, Wendy!"

Wendy smirked, bursting through the door as her gray eyes glowed a pale blue.

"Hi." Her voice was distorted and demonic sounding as, in a flash of light, a deer-like creature stood in her place and roared.

"Oh shi- AAAAAAH-" Before Zeus could finish, he was immediately thrown to the ground by an enraged Wendy, who started by ripping his sinews out before going to rip out his other organs.

Luna immediately made a portal and ran for her life while Isla made a water whip and attempted to coil it around the thunder god's neck, only for Luna to grab her wrist and drag her through the portal.