Chapter 10

I wake up to the feeling of being watched inside my small room, i stretch before looking around, there was only a window high up near the ceiling and there was no one in the room unless they were a ghost.

Spooky.

I sit up, running my hands through my hair to smooth it before checking my phone 10:23am, i slept for long enough i guess.

I stand up, stretching before walking to my closet and grabbing a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with FNAF(Five Nights At Freddy's) on it with the characters shown underneath, some black underwear the knife Choker and my heeled boots.

Looking down at them i decided to get another pair, the sole was running short ftom all my walking from the last year.

I lay them all on my bed before walking into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I walk back out, drying my hair while wrapped in a towel before sitting down on the other side of the bed and grabbing out my body lotion.

I sniff it happily before scooping a large amount to rub onto my legs, i hear a singular click and glance up, why did that sound like Dal'Zan?

"Weird, its because you wanna visit Dal'Zan, your friend. It must be" i sigh before doing the rest of my body, i stay under the towel all the while, the feeling of being watched never ending and making me paranoid.

I frown before turning on the cameras in my patients room, flipping through them all as i check they're all okay, i notice something seemed off from Dal'Zan's camera as it was cracked in the center i could make out him wearing a mask, still chained up.

It must just be the crack "see you guys on Monday" i whisper as I turn away from the screen "i'll make sure Dwayne keeps them company" i tell myself as i message him.

Hey Dwayne mind visiting them today?-H

Sure Honey-D

Thx :D-H

Np :P-D

I chuckle as i put my phone on the bed before grabbing my clothes and walking into the bathroom, that being the only place i felt I wasn't being watched.

I pull my underwear on, top, then my choker, i pause as i look down at the pair of black ripped jeans.

I thought i chose my normal blue ripped skinnies?

I walk out of the bathroom and look in my drawer to see my blue skinnies folded neatly.

I frown.

Was I losing it?

I shrug and just pull my black ones up before grabbing my jean chain and attaching my keys to it before slipping them in my pocket.

I brush my hair and decide to leave it half up, half down.

I put a black spider clip over the band and pull two strands to frame my irritatingly dark blue eyes, they often looked black.

My mum used to tell me they were two toned but could never place the colour so i never looked into it.

I look at my eyes as i see the top was lighter than the bottom.

Maybe thats what they meant?

I turn on my heel as i notice a large blur in my mirror.

Not seeing anything when i turn around i frown.

"Stay sane Hyacinth" i mutter as i grab my black cardigan, putting it over my shoulders as i slip my phone and purse in the pockets.