Chapter 14

I curse as i walk up to the gate, not seeing anyone inside the security room.

I hop up to the open window and press the button to open the gates door.

I jump back down and quickly pass through, closing it behind me.

I was confused as to where the guard was but shrug it off, probably went to take a leak.

I opened the front door of the lobby and paused as I saw no receptionist.

Now that was just strange, maybe she went to go eat.

I check my phone's time, 9:20am.

Nope, not to eat.

Maybe she went to the toilet as well?

I punch in the code and look down the empty hall.

I check the windows on the doors as I pass.

There was no one!

Maybe something happened and they are in a meeting?

I keep walking, reaching my room and walking in, i step back in surprise as i see my room in a mess.

The sheets were torn and on the floor, my work clothes were hanging out the drawers, my personal clothes were missing, the screen was turned on to Chucky's cell, i walk close, not seeing any movement.

The door was open to his cell!

I back away and turn around as i rush to my patients ward.

I walk down the hall, looking in all the cells, the canteen, security room.

It was like the asylum had been emptied.

There was no traces of my patients either  no clothes, no crafting materials, nothing.

I open my phone up and dial Dwayne's phone.

He picks it up "Hey Honey, what's up?" I decide to pretend i was curious as to how everyone was.

"Hey Dwayne, how is it going? I hope they're not too much trouble!" I fake a chuckle as i sit down at one of the metal stools attached to the metal long table.

"Oh, they're great, i'm with Stu and Chucky right now!" I hear a shuffle.

"Hey Honey!" Stu greets "ow! Fucking midget!".

"Hey Toots!" I hear chucky greet.

"Hey chuckles, what you up to?" I clench my hand into a fist as i ask it.

"Oh, we are just eating In the canteen, you should see it, everyone is doing so well!" Dwayne laughs and i narrow my eyes.

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you Dwayne?" I ask innocently.

"Of course not sweetheart!" He chuckles.

"You have just told me non-stop lies Dwayne" i feel my mouth twitch up.

"What?" He asks, now sounding confused.

"Well you are all in the canteen right?" He hums "no one is here Dwayne, no one!" I raise my voice and i hear Dwayne hiss.

"Sweetheart i can explain..." He tries.

"No, you can't. You are all killers who are friends, i guess it is true i can't trust anyone in this world. And one more thing, Lilly is an agent, warn Lester, won't ya? Bye" i hear a shout before i hang up.

I wipe my phone of all but Lilly's number  and place it on the long table before i leave the asylum.

Looks like i need to die and become someone new.