Mo Qing Yu pov

*WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENTS THAT INVOLVING SELF HARM, VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED*

.........................................................................

A month had passed since that incident and here he was, holding a bouquet and staring down at the grave of the one person who managed to sneak his way into his heart.

Looking down at the grave, he kneeled down and placed the bouquet as he caressed the tombstone.

"How are you doing out there hm? Must be laughing over how I became Surely...that's how you've been...that's always how you've been...too bright, too positive for this cruel world...."

Qing yu shifted his position a bit so that now he was sitting down by leaning his back onto the side of the tombstone.

Staring up at the sky, he whispered

"A lot of people believed that I loved you...as a brother might, but, oh... how I loved you...

I loved you. I love you. "

A soft chuckle escaped qing yu's lips as he continued

"Do you remember the first time we met? You were so dirty, covered in mud, mother was angry but father laughed away as you introduced yourself covered in mud.

I thought back then "there is no way this boy will ever improve if this was to be his first impression"

Xieran. My father told me that was your name. A name that became etched in my heart like an unforgettable melody.

At first, I saw you as an intruder, disrupting the tranquility of my life.

But as days turned into nights, something changed. Your laughter became the rhythm of our home, a melody that filled the voids I never knew existed until you decided to shut off the world and seclude yourself in your room.

I somehow unexpectedly became a brother to you, a friend, a confidant. Our bond grew stronger, transcending the lines of blood..."

Qing yu eyes moistened as he kept going as his voice trembled

"And then, unexpectedly, love tiptoed into my heart. A love that dared not speak its name, forbidden by society and bound by the chains of circumstance.

You became my world, my solace. But fate, cruel and relentless, had other plans.

In the end, you were taken from me.

As I sat there, holding your cold body close to me, all I could do was watch the flicker of your existence fade.

My heart shattered into pieces and I can never put it back together.

I lost you because of my carelessness.

Shi Jin did all that because of jealousy, he apparently loved me and he hated that we were becoming close.

He tried to bring me and the company down, he tried to kill me because he claims that if he couldn't have me then no one else should either.

I envy him in that aspect, if I could have thought like him then maybe, just maybe you would still be alive."

Qing yu sighed as he took something out of his pocket an fiddled with it as he continued;

"But I couldn't do that either. All I could do was lay you to rest with my own hands.

I didn't even get to say goodbye."

Qing yu revealed a soft smile as he looked at the item in his hand- a gun

"That's why I'm here to say goodbye now, scold me as much as you want later for this"

Qing yu raised the gun in his hands

"This is the same gun shi Jin used on you."

The gun was now positioned at his temple

"There's something I haven't told you yet though...

The first time we met....you were so messy and wild that I thought of a lion cub...and for some reason a name popped up in my heart that still remains to this day...

Maybe...in another lifetime I would have called you by that name...

But for now, goodbye.
My sweet Leo."

The sound of a gun shot rang through the private graveyard, alerting qing yu's assistant who was waiting outside.

Rushing inside he froze as he saw the scene in front of him.

Xieran tombstone was now covered in blood yet the person from whom the blood seems to be coming from was having his head lay on the tombstone and looking as if he was at peace.

________________________________________
End of arc.2

Let me be lazy please!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara