AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hello, welcome to my world and let me present you the ideas in my head!

Thank you so much for choosing to give my story a chance. I'm so excited to have you here!

I wanted to make sure you knew that this is the first draft of STELLA, which is still in the writing and development process and has not been revised at this time.

A few things I'd like to mention about this first version:

• this is my first book that I actually stopped and sat down to write, and I haven't stopped since;
• I already had lots of ideas for this story, only a single plot remained the same from beginning to end;
• as it is the first draft, inconsistencies may occur throughout the story, as well as lack of information (or too much information, which may be excessive) and grammatical errors;
• also, the original language is Brazilian Portuguese, and I decided to translated it into English.

I would like to say that I learned a lot of things at the beginning, I managed to overcome some barriers that always prevented me from writing the stories I wanted, and even though it wasn't perfect, I consider this book my baby, after all, it is "my first child" .

I hope you love and enjoy the story and characters as much as I did while writing it.

I would love it if you could interact with me and the story during the chapters. Your votes and comments mean a lot to me and keep me inspired and motivated to keep going.

Finally, I wish you good reading and good imagination! :D

Get ready to hear a lot about bands and music from the early 2000s. After all, what would we be without them nowadays? Grab your coffees (teas, water or whatever you prefer to drink) and let's read!

- Ella