CHAPTER 11 - LUNA

Inside the dormitory, Luna settled into her room, but the tension still lingered. Yuri, restless, decided to approach Luna about what had happened.

"Luna, did something happen at Mr. Peterson's house? You suddenly seemed off..."

Luna sighed, her eyes reflecting a mix of anxiety and fear.

"Holly..." she began. "It's my sister."

Yuri was surprised by the news.

"Okay..." Yuri pondered for a minute. "But something happened while we were there. What was it?"

"She's a journalist," Luna looked at the two friends. Tracy wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, while Yuri waited to understand the complete situation. "She was there to investigate Mr. Peterson," Luna admitted, catching Tracy's attention immediately.

Yuri frowned, confused.

"Investigate Mr. Peterson? Why?" she asked.

"It seems he's involved in something. And by the end of the night, I think I figured out what it was." Luna's clothes seemed to cling to her, making her feel warm.

"What?" Tracy asked immediately.

"He touched me."

"WHAT?!" both Yuri and Tracy exclaimed in unison.

"Speak quietly, please. I don't want anyone to overhear," Luna said, looking at the door.

"But how did he touch you? What did he do?" Yuri asked indignantly.

"He stroked my hair and then said he was there to help me if I needed anything." Luna released the heavy breath she had been holding.

Yuri and Tracy's expressions alternated between anger and shock. Yuri clenched her fists, struggling to contain her indignation.

"That's disgusting. He's your superior, your teacher. We can't let him get away with this," Yuri said.

Tracy, equally outraged, agreed.

"We need to take immediate action. We can't let him continue behaving like this. Did you tell your sister?"

Luna shook her head.

"Not yet. I wanted to have more concrete evidence before telling her."

"How are you?" Tracy had a look of concern on her face.

"I'm okay, girls. I just felt a horrible chill when he did that. And disgust. And to think that I was excited to work with him..." Luna confessed.

Luna looked at her friends, grateful for their solidarity.

"He can't get away with this. We'll support you in whatever decision you make, Luna," Yuri smiled at her.

Luna nodded, feeling a lump in her throat.

"I know I should do something now, but he's powerful. And my sister needs evidence to be able to do anything. I promised I would help her."

Yuri placed her hand on Luna's shoulder, offering support.

"You're not alone. We'll help you too."

"Let's plan carefully. But he won't get away with this, Luna. I promise," Tracy, with a determined look, shared her plan.

"We need to gather evidence, something that proves his behavior. Maybe a recording, a photo, anything that can corroborate your story, Luna."

Yuri agreed.

"Another thing I know is that the girls who were there that night are also involved with him. Now that I know what it is, I feel repulsed by him."

Tracy frowned, thoughtful.