part 5

Note
Check the previous part on kookie_kpopfics.

Alicia pov

He throw me out of the room and locked the door in my face. I continuesly banging the door.
Alicia: jungkook please open the door
My tears starts to fall. Why he's doing to me? What happened to him suddenly? He's drunk.
Alicia: jungkook please open the door. *I said while crying.*
But he didn't opened the door. After few hours later I went towards other room whether it's open. And for my bad luck all rooms are locked. So basically eomma locked that. My tears are not stopping. I'm crying badly. And now I'm hungry also. Oh god I don't know how to cook also. I slowly Went towards kitchen and took some apple from fridge and ate. Then I look at my purse which was in living room already. I slowly Went and sat on couch then I took my purse in which I hide something. I took that small box and opened. It was a diamond pendant I bought for jungkook. It written "A&J"

 I thought to give him tonight

. I thought to give him tonight. Again my tears falling. I slowly kept that pendant in that box and laid on couch. Tomorrow I'll definitely ask him about his today's behaviour. I slowly closed my teary eyes while thinking about how my life changed in one day and drifted to dreamland.

Jungkook pov

I throw her out of my room. Yes I'm drunk but I have sense. Yes I did it intentionally. Bloody gold digger girl. How dare she? I already inform her that I don't wanna marry her but still she accept why ? Because she's gold digger. I can't leave her. She made a big mistake and I'll make her life hell. I just hate these girls.

??: kookie baby I love u .
Jungkook: I love you too sweetheart.
??: promise me you won't leave me?
Jungkook: I promise I'll never leave you. You are my life. You are my everything sweetheart.

AGHHH

Author pov

He remember something from flashback and his anger increased. He pulls his hairs in frustration.
Jungkook: I hate you . I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! YOU CHEATED ME.! Promises are meant to be broken. I don't wanna broke again. No I can't let this happen again.

he yelled in anger and throw the things from table .

Jungkook: I HATE YOU!!!!!

Saying this he also slept.

Erum pov

After taehyung leave me outside. He drove off I don't know where? But strange. He behave cold. Suddenly what happened to him? I enter inside the mansion . There is no one. Thankfully he handed me keys. The mansion is beautiful. Me and Alicia are living separately. I wish she's with me. I shrugged of my thoughts and checked the rooms which all are locked I know its eomma work. There is only one room is open. I guess it's OUR bedroom. I slowly entered the room and saw the room is full decorated. Huh?
Erum: for what's this? First night? With him? Huh.. cold man.
I think he have some issues related to his mafia business. That's why he behave cold. Anyways I'll give him this gift which I bought for him. His favourite car. I'm sure he'll love it. Once he come back I'll ask him about his cold behavior towards me. I changed my dress and sat on bed scrolling my phone waiting for him.

After few hours.

Author pov

Its almost 3 am. Erum is still waiting for him. She didn't slept yet. She tried to call him but his phone is switch off. And now she's worried. She decide to call jungkook but then think.

Erum: no no he must be sleeping . I don't want to disturb him.

She waited whole night for him. But he didn't came. She slept while sitting position without her knowledge.

How would he came. Of course he's sleeping peacefully in his farm house.

Next morning

Erum pov

I wake up in early morning. Its 7 am. Oh god. I slept in uncomfortable position. My back is hurting badly. Then I realise I was waiting for taehyung. He come? I quickly went to check whole house. But he didn't came. I sadly sighed and went to take bath. After my morning routine I came downstairs to make breakfast.
I hope he'll come now. Please god. What's wrong with him? I was making breakfast then I heard footsteps. I quickly looked up to see taehyung is walking in living . I ran towards him

Erum: hey taehyung? Where are u? Why you didn't came last night? Are u okay

Taehyung: *no amswer*

Erum: taehyung I'm talking with you. What hap-

Taehyung: SHUT YOUR FVCKING MOUTH!! *he yelled*

Erum flinched at his sudden outburst. And her eyes get teary. Because nobody shout at her like this in her whole life.

Erum: I...I was just... *sobbing*

Taehyung: I SAID SHUT UP!! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? DON'T YOU DARE TO ASK WHERE I AM? WHAT I'M DOING. DON'T TRY TO BECOME MY WIFE. YOU'RE GOLD DIGGER.!! *he yelled again*

His words are hurting her more. Her tears are increasing. He didn't even look at her and angrily left from there to their room.

Erum: *sobbing * what's th...that? Wh..why ?

Jungkook pov

I wake up from my sleep. Ahh my head is paining. I shouldn't have drink that much. Its because of that gold digger. I check the time and it's 8.30. Oh god I'm getting late. Hyung will kill me if I reach office late. After taking bath I get ready for office. Then I remember that gold digger. Where is she? Why I'm care. Then I came to downstairs and saw that gold digger is sleeping in couch. My blood boiled. I took the water from fridge and throw on her. She flinched and I smirked.

Alicia: what the he-
Jungkook: mind you words!
She quickly gets up from couch and stands in front of me. Which I hate the most.
Jungkook: where is breakfast? *cold*
Alicia: bre...breakfast..I don't know how to cook. *she said slowly *
Jungkook: then why u marry me? *cold*
Alicia: I'll try. Wait
Jungkook: try my foot. Useless bitch. I'll eat in office now you die her without eating.

His words are stabbing in her heart. That word *useless bitch* her tears already falling. She looked down and hide her tears.

Jungkook: *pulls her arms* too desperate for this marriage na?. Now bear this shit !! *angrily*

Alicia: it's.. its..hurting jungkook leave me pl..please *she said while crying*

His grip got tightened and she hissed in pain.

Jungkook: this is what u deserve. And listen to me carefully. Don't you dare to say this to your sister. I know she also enjoying a lot with hyung *smirk* GOT IT?

Alicia nodded while crying.. he left angrily

After he left she burst out in tears.

Alicia: mom dad unnie.....*crying*

Why?......

To be continued

Note: next part will be upload on kookie_kpopfics.. don't forget to check. Byeeee