part 9

Author pov

Taehyung pulls erum by her waist and smash his lips on her. Erum was shocked and surprised first, then after sometime she kissed him back. They both are kissing each other until

"Oh I'm sorry"

It's none other than elina, taehyung ex. But still erum don't know that she's taehyung's ex. They quickly broke the kiss and erum pushed taehyung little and looks down while blushing.

Taehyung: oh we are busy in each other completely forget about you *he said to elina while smirking*

Elina: oh I was just come here to take water. *she said angrily*

Taehyung: you should ask my wife *he wrapped his hands around erum's waist* it's bad to ruin couples precious moments you know *smirks*

Erum was still surprised not believing what she's listening taehyung's words. But she is liking this side of him.

Erum: okay, let's have dinner. You go I'll serve dinner.

Elina: I'm leaving.  I don't want. *she said angrily *

Erum: what happened to you suddenly?

Taehyung: leave wifey. Let her go.

Elina stare at both husband and wife for sometimes and angrily left from there.

Erum: what happened to her suddenly?

Taehyung: leave *cold*

Here he comes to his cold aura.

Erum pov

Sometimes I don't understand this man. Just few minutes ago, he behave romantic and now again. His duality tho!!

I was in my thoughts but suddenly taehyung pinned me to the wall and I flinched.

Erum: wh..what-
Taehyung: don't raise hopes for me *cold*
Erum: I...I did...didn't-
Taehyung: now remember your place *cold*

What he thinks of himself, huh? Then why he kissed me before? What's going on his mind? Ughhh I can't understand him. He didn't let me speak and left from there angrily. " Jerk" I mumbled.

Taehyung pov

Shitttt,, !!! Shittt!! Because of that slut elina, I have to be lovey dovey with this gold digger. Aissh how can I kiss her. Now she'll fall for me definetly. But I don't need her. But this gold digger is better than that slut elina. Yes I'm doing this for that elina.

Alicia pov

No matter what, today I'll ask to jungkook. I'll ask him explanation. I get up from floor and saw the mess which I created. It's hurts you know the man whom I love the most was kissing other girl. I can't forget that scene. Yes, how could he did that to me. I was in my thoughts then I heard door opening sound so it means he came. I went to living room with my puffy eyes and red nose and saw him.  When I went near him to talk, I saw lipstick marks on his white shirt, again my heart broke seeing this. I somehow collect my courage and said

Alicia: where were you?

Jungkook: it's none of your business *cold*

Alicia: ohh I must say, I guess it's very important I think so.

Jungkook: yes very important. Now leave I'm tired I wanna take rest.

Alicia: yes but before answer my questions. Who's that girl in your office.

Jungkook: I said it's none of your business.  Don't interfere in my life. Don't try to become my wife because you're not.

Alicia: *tears * you have to explain jungkook. Why did you do this to me? What I did? *she shouts while crying*