part 7

Note: don't forget to check previous part on kookie_kpopfics. Before reading

Erum pov
He locked me in basement. Yeah I'm scared. I have phobia with darkness. But how could I tell him. My body starts to shiver in fear. I try to console myself but no use.
Erum: it's okay erum you're strong mom dad and alice is with you. It's okay calm down
She continuesly saying this words like mantra.

Author pov

After sometimes her body starts shaking in fear. She was hungry . She didn't ate her dinner. She weakly wake up and its midnight and again knock the door

Erum: t...taehyung pl...please op...open the.. door ..I'm...I'm sorry...I'll not slap you ag..again. I'm scare taehyung please open the door.*she said while hiccups*

She didn't get any response and lastly she fainted.

Taehyung pov

I locked her in basement. How dare she? She slap KIM TAEHYUNG. She have to face consequence. Bitch !! What she think of herself huh? Bloody gold digger. I finally laid on bed peacefully. After sometimes I drifted to my dreamland.

Time skips

Author pov

It's almost 4 am. I woke up suddenly I'm feeling thirsty. Then I look around room then I realised that I locked her.
Taehyung: ohkay now I'll open the basement. Enough of this punishment I'm sure she'll obey me after this.
Saying this I quickly made my way towards basement. I slowly opened the door and saw Erum is lying in floor.
I got panic. I quickly went towards her and tried to wake her.
Taehyung: hey! Hey erum? Erum? Wake up!!
I said slightly tapping her cheeks. But got no response I can see dried tears on her face. I take her lying figure in my arms and quickly went to my room. I'm continuesly trying to wake her up. Then I hurriedly called doctor.
Taehyung: erum please wake up!

Author pov
His voice gets cracked due to he's edge of crying. But don't know why? He somehow feels guilty. After sometimes doctor came and checked her. He was standing seeing her figure. After checking doctor said
Doctor: Mr kim, she ate her dinner?
Taehyung: I think no..
Doctor: yah that's why and one more think she's scared of something due to this she get panic and fainted. Don't worry I gave her injection. After sometimes she'll awake. Make sure to make her eat something and take care of her. I'll take my leave now.
That mean she's scared of darkness" Taehyung thought
Taehyung: thank you doctor.

After doctor left taehyung came back in their room and sit on bed beside her. After sometimes he heard

Erum: it's okay erum you're strong mom dad and alice is with you. It's okay calm down. *she said weakly*

Taehyung pov
I was sitting beside her but suddenly I heard her weak voice. "It's okay erum you're strong mom dad and alice is with you. It's okay calm down" she saying continuesly. I quickly approach her .

Taehyung: hey? Erum..
Hearing his voice she quickly get up from bed.
Taehyung: it's okay. *he said calmly*
Erum: n..no no..
Taehyung: sit here.
She sit quietly because she don't have energy to fight with him. Taehyung went kitchen to bring something and came.
Taehyung: eat this!
She obeyed him like a child and takes bowl from his hands. Because she know he's not that type of husband who'll feed her.
Taehyung: why u didn't ate your dinner? *cold*
Erum didn't answer anything
Taehyung: I'm asking u *cold*
Erum: I...I was waiting fo..for you
Taehyung: I told you to wait me ? *cold*
Erum shook her head in negative
Taehyung: then?
She looked him and blinked her eyes
Taehyung: now eat *cold*
She nodded and finished. After sometimes She laid on couch and he laid on bed.
Taehyung: don't think that I cares you. It's just I do this for eomma. I don't wanna upset her. *he said coldly*
His words hurts her but she maintained smile on her face. And she simply nodded.
Erum pov
yah how can I forget he only did this for his eomma. He don't cares me. Anyways but how could he says that I cheated many mans for get this car. Now who'll tell him that my first love is him only him. I never have boyfriend in my life. He's the first. Yah I fall for this man who's calling me cheater .
I sadly chuckle at my life and close my eyes.