part 15

Author pov

It's been a 2 weeks, Alicia went to Paris. She's living her busy life. Morning she went to teach art class and returning home evening, then little chit chat with yoongi wife "hana". Then a video call with her mom dad and sister.

Alicia pov

*I was going back to home, I'm walking to take my car from parking area, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I flinched. I turned to see the person and its my biggest mistake to turn. It was jungkook. I was froze at my place. What he's doing here? How he know I'm here ? and when did he came here?*

*So many questions are roaming in my mind now. I shrugged and put my cold look on my face.*

*Suddenly he hugged me tightly. I can feel something wet on my neck. And I hear some sobs. I know he's crying. I didn't hugged him back. After a couple minutes, I slightly pushed him and broke the hug. Then I said,*

Alicia: what are u doing here ? *cold*.

*He didn't answered anything, just sobbing. And again he hugged me then he whisper something in his sobs.*

Jungkook: i'm sorry I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I missed u, *sob* why u didn't told me? *sob* you know how much I worried about u?, how much I searched u *sob* I missed u badly.*sob*.

*I broke the hug and saw him crying badly. He looks at me with his Doe eyes*.

Alicia: done your explanation? *I said coldly*.

Jungkook: please give me a chance to prove myself. Please Alicia, I'm begging you. *he said while crying*.

Alicia: why jungkook? You're the only one who called me gold digger, useless, even u call me slut. Now why are u came back.? Go and live your life, how you lived before. And give me those divorce papers.

Jungkook: I didn't signed them.

Alicia: and why?

Jungkook: I'll never sign Alicia. I'll not give u divorce at any cost no matter what. Why are u not understanding? *he said while looking at her eyes*

Alicia: why r u not understanding jungkook? Don't annoy me. And this as soon as possible.

Jungkook: *he comes closer and holds her hand then said* listen me very carefully Alicia, I'll do everything for your forgiveness. But I'll not divorce you. I'm not gonna leave you. And take your time as much u can. And if u feel like to listen to me once, I'm ready to explain myself. Just give me a chance. I know I hurt you, I was such a jerk that time. Please believe me I'm changed now Alicia. Please forgive me please... I was selfish, I only thought about me. I misunderstood you. I hurt u, physically and mentally. Please give me a chance. *he said while sobbing*

*I somehow feel like sincerity in his eyes, face. I can see he's regretting. His every word stabbed in my heart. My heart hurts to see him crying. But why? Still caring for him. But I don't want to get hurt again. *

Alicia: jungkook, leave me and you go back to korea and live your life happily. I won't forget what you done to me. I never forget how u hurt me when there is nothing my fault. You hate me. I don't know why. Now I can't forget that  so please let me go and you also go.

Author pov

Saying this, she yanked his hands from her hand and walk away. Jungkook was standing looking down while tears are flowing.

Alicia was going towards her car and her heel got strucked in stone and cause her to fall.

But before a strong muscular arms holds her tightly. She closed her eyes in fear but she felt someone hands around her waist she opened her eyes to meet the Doe eyes which was obviously jungkook.