part 17

Alicia pov

I was sitting on bed while thinking about what my mother in law told 2 days before. Is she saying truth? Obviously I can feel her how she was hurt. My heart wants to give him a chance. But my mind warning me what he did again? I'm alone now. Because oppa, unnie and yoonhee went to business party. They called me but I said I'm not feeling well. I was in my thoughts then my phone rang. I looked at called I'd and smiles . It was unnie.

Otp

Alicia: hello unnie...

Erum: hello cupcake.!! How are you??

Alicia: I'm fine unnie. How about you? And your work?

Erum: I'm fine. And everything is going good. Btw cupcake I want to tell u something.!

Alicia: yes unnie go ahead.!!

Erum: I met with Mrs kim. (Then she told everything)

Alicia: what??? *shocked*.

Erum: yes cupcake. Its true.

Alicia: she called me also unnie. *she told everythin*.

Erum: so what's your decision cupcake. Because mom dad already said its our choice.

Alicia: I.. I don't unnie. I wanna talk to jungkook.

Erum: okay..as u say..

Alicia: unnie, I'm suggesting you to talk with taehyung oppa once and clear everything. Because this elina is liar.

Erum: I'll think about that cupcake. I'll call u later. Take care bye..

Alicia: bye unnie.. you too take care of yourself.. I miss you.!!

Erum: miss u too.. bye

I hung up the call.  It means Mrs kim is correct about that eunji. I want to talk with jungkook. But how could I say him .. ughh fine I'll talk him tomorrow. I changed my clothes and went to nearby park. Because my mind is messed up.

In park

I was sitting on chair while watching the kids playing. I feel really now. Then someone sit beside me. I frown and look at the person it was jungkook only. I see his eyes are puffy and red. I know he cried. He looks at me with his Doe eyes.

Jungkook: Alice, eomma... eomma is not well and admitted in hospital. *he said while a tear escape from his eyes*.

Alicia: I know jungkook. Unnie told me..

Jungkook: I'm leaving tomorrow.

My eyes widen. I don't know I feel like I'm going to miss him.

Alicia: oh okay..

Jungkook: I think I failed. Be happy always.

Saying this he gets up from his seat and about to go but I stopped him.

Alicia: jungkook!!

He turned towards me and looks at me to continue.

Alicia: I want to talk about something.

Jungkook: if its about divorce, then please I already-

Alicia: first listen me. I want to know about your ex eunji.

Hearing me, his eyes widen.

Alicia: so stop playing puzzle till now. Now tell me everything.

He nodded and sit beside me. Then he looked at my eyes and I mouthed to continue.

Jungkook: actually, taehyung hyung have girlfriend name elina. They both are dating and of course everyone was happy with their dating news. Others always teased me that when I'll get my girlfriend? But that time I don't have interested in this. I was enjoying my life with friends, then elina best friend eunji have crush on me. I don't have any idea about that. She told elina and hyung. Hyung thinks that she's good girl, so he helped her getting close with me. First we become friends, then I slowly slowly started feelings towards her. But she already have towards me. One day she proposed me and I accepted her. Of course I know her. So we start dating. Everything was going good but at second year of my college, she suddenly starts behaving weird. She distance herself from me. And when I asked she always makes some excuse which I believe blindly. I discussed with hyung also, hyung tell me that may be she have some personal problems. I also agreed. We decide to spend our birthday in Maldives, but she denied that she have some personal family issues. Then I said I want to celebrate my birthday with her. Only her. She somehow accepts. On my birthday, I called her many times, I texted her many times, but she didn't respond my messages. I went to her home and her mom said that she said to her that she's going to celebrate jungkook birthday. I somehow understand. But I went to college. And ask my other friends. They also don't know about her. I was going towards rooftop. But I heard some sound from second floor classroom which is not used. I went towards the room and saw she's is making out with one boy who's also our college student. My tears are flowing after seeing them. I somehow controlled myself. They both are naked and eunji is moaning his name. I controlled my anger and left from there. After two days, when I asked her about my birthday, she says she went to busan. That time I can't control myself and I slapped her. I confront her. Then she said the worst thing that I'm not completing her needs plus she just used me for my money. I again slapped her and left from there angrily. From that day, I become heartless, cold and hate towards girls. I broken completely *sob* first I fell in love in my life then I get betrayed worst one. From that day, every girl is gold digger in my eyes. And when eomma said to marry you, me and hyung both rejected then eomma said she'll leave house if we rejected. We accept because we don't have any option. Before marriage, many time we tried to talk with you and erum noona about cancelling the marriage but we failed. Then we write letter and send through the gifts. I thought you got that letter but eomma already take the letters from gifts. We don't know .After you left from house eomma told us about that letters. Please Alicia now give me chance to prove myself. I'm changed. I can't live without you. Please trust me.*he was crying badly*.