part 11

Author pov

Taehyung and jungkook was lost in their guilt thoughts, then suddenly "jungkook" someone called. Jungkook flinched and look up to see *Mrs choi *

Jungkook quickly stand in front of her and his head is lower down.

How could he made eye contact with her after hurting her precious daughter badly.

Mrs choi had tears in her eyes.

Mrs choi: why? Why jungkook? Why you did this? Why you hurt my daughter? What she done to you? I thought you both are like my sons. But I.. I was wrong *sobbing* you know? We never made her cry. We never let a single tear from her eyes. She's so precious to us. She is a diamond star of this house. We...we *sob* never.. never hurt her. She is my heartbeat.  But...but what you done to her? Only pain? Whats her fault? She ever hurt you? Or say something bad to you? And what is this gold digger you two brothers are talking? Do you even forget, my husband also a top richest business man. And about my daughters, my elder daughter is earning well money for her luxury life and about my Alicia, she is not only earning money, but she is talent girl and she earn others blessings also. So think before you called her gold digger.
Today seeing her at this state,  I'll tell you "YOU WILL REGRET THIS" 

and taehyung *she turned towards taehyung*

Mrs choi: what should I tell you taehyung after try to force yourself on my daughter *sadly chuckles*. You know you also going to regretting after losing a pure mature loving,caring wife.

Taehyung also looks down.

After listening her Mrs kim cried more. Mr kim and Mrs kim joined their hands in front of Mr choi and Mrs choi

Mr kim: Mr choi, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry on behalf on my sons.

Mr choi eyes get tears. He didn't said anything.

Mrs kim: I understand your pain now. I'm ashamed of my upbringing. I'm sorry Mrs choi *she said while crying*

Then Mrs kim went towards erum and Alicia and caress their hairs with her both hands. They're also crying.

Mrs kim: you two are gems. It's my fault for arrange your marriage with my sons. Sorry is a very short word to say after what they did.

*she again join her hands, but erum and Alicia hugged her*

Taehyung and jungkook was watching everything with teary eyes, why not? Their parents are joining hands just because of their coldness and stupidness . Today they realised that they're actual ashamed of their self.

Mr kim also kiss both sister's on forehead then taehyung and jungkook lastly glanced at their wives with guilt expressions and they also left.

Erum and Alicia also went to their rooms for sometime alone.

Time skips,

Taehyung and jungkook are now in kim mansion, but their parents are not talked a singles word with them.

Taehyung: eomma, please talk to us.

Mrs kim: don't call me eomma. And now leave my house. Get lost you both

Jungkook: eomma, where will we go? We need you eomma. Please just once eomma.

Mr kim: shut up and get lost,! I don't want to see your faces. You know, I always get proud of my sons. And you guys always makes me proud. But today I realise, I always taught my sons about work but I failed in teaching about respects, love and relationships values.

Taehyung: appa don't talk like this. It's not your fault. It's.. its..-

Mrs kim: *crying* why did you did that? After all what's their faults? Why you didn't treat them like a wife? I thought after marriage, you both will change, but I was wrong once monster's is a always monters.